- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Honorary Rangers are a dedicated group of professionals committed to aiding the South African National Parks in terms of conservation work, fund-raising and special projects.
For more information, contact the Addo Region chairperson, Clive Gibson.
Opportunities exist for interested young people to gain first-hand experience of conservation in a national park. A four-week or eight-week experience allows the student to take part in the day-to-day conservation work of a Big Five national park. No prior experience is necessary, only a keen interest in nature and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of this work. There is a cost involved with this volunteer programme.
Get the latest info on Addo Honorary Rangers via their website: www.sanparksvolunteers.org
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It also protects the world's largest Cape gannet breeding population on Bird Island