- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Honorary Rangers are a dedicated group of professionals committed to aiding the South African National Parks in terms of conservation work, fund-raising and special projects.
For more information, contact the Addo Region chairperson, Clive Gibson.
Opportunities exist for interested young people to gain first-hand experience of conservation in a national park. A four-week or eight-week experience allows the student to take part in the day-to-day conservation work of a Big Five national park. No prior experience is necessary, only a keen interest in nature and a willingness to be involved in all aspects of this work. There is a cost involved with this volunteer programme.
Get the latest info on Addo Honorary Rangers via their website: www.sanparksvolunteers.org
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park conserves no less than five of South Africa's seven biomes