- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
SANParks encourages the use of national parks as learning centres where young South Africans can learn about their natural and cultural heritage.
Special discounts are available for learners on educational visits.
The Park has a programme to facilitate access to the park for schools in the local communities surrounding the park. A bus, sponsored by through the World Bank project transports these local learners to the park for visits.
Download form for school visits.
Did You Know?
- Addo incorporates the largest coastal dune field in the southern hemisphere