- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
Directions from Addo Main Camp
Turn right out of the park entrance towards Paterson.
At the Paterson intersection, turn right towards Port Elizabeth. Take the R72 to Port Alfred. Just before entering the town of Alexandria, take the gravel road to right, marked with the “Woody Cape Section” signboards.
Take the first left turn and then the left turn marked “Woody Cape Section.” Turn into the park offices at the sign on your right marked “Alexandria Hiking Trail”.
Directions from Port Elizabeth (PE)
Take the N2 highway towards Grahamstown. Take the turnoff to the left signposted “Motherwell” and “Addo Elephant National Park”. Turn left at the top of the off-ramp and proceed through Motherwell. Follow this road until you see the entrance to the park on the right. Distance PE to park - about 72km.
Office & Gate Hours
Park Rangers Office is open from 07:00 to 16:00 daily.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park conserves no less than five of South Africa's seven biomes