- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
- Two-day Alexandria Hiking Trail
- 7km Woody Cape Tree Dassie Trail
- Birding - Bird life is prolific with about 220 species recorded.
- Fishing - Fishing permits are available at the Woody Cape office. The beaches offer a great angling experience.
- Nearby beach access - ask for directions at the Ranger's Office.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Addo incorporates the largest coastal dune field in the southern hemisphere