- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Spekboom Tented Rest Camp
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
There are variety of fun activities on offer at this camp:
- Spot animals drinking at the waterhole through the viewing slots in the Spekboom hide.
- Visitors overnighting in the tents can watch the waterhole at night. A good flashlight is essential for moving around the fenced-in hide night and spotting animals at the waterhole. Please do not shine lights directly in animals’ eyes.
- Go on a self-drive game drive during the day and return to the tents before sundown.
Spekboom Hide contains pristine Albany thicket vegetation so visitors can experience the bush firsthand and spot some of the smaller creatures and birds that frequent this habitat.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It also protects the world's largest Cape gannet breeding population on Bird Island