- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Spekboom Tented Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
There are variety of fun activities on offer at this camp:
- Spot animals drinking at the waterhole through the viewing slots in the Spekboom hide.
- Visitors overnighting in the tents can watch the waterhole at night. A good flashlight is essential for moving around the fenced-in hide at night and spotting animals at the waterhole. Please do not shine lights directly in animals’ eyes.
- Go on a self-drive game drive during the day and return to the tents before sundown.
The Spekboom Hide contains pristine Albany thicket vegetation so visitors can experience the bush first-hand and spot some of the smaller creatures and birds that frequent this habitat.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park boasts the Big Seven: (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo, leopard, southern right whale and great white shark)