- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Narina Bush Camp
Please note that you will now be routed to a separate web booking portal specific to Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets.
Would you like to continue?
- General Tariffs Information
- 2013/2014 Tariffs
- Members of SANParks’ loyalty programme WILD do not pay conservation fees provided that proof of Identity and their WILD card are shown on arrival.
- Cost of a Wild Card
- View accommodation pictures and availability for Addo Elephant National Park
- Activity tariffs
|Daily Conservation Fees for 1 November 2013 to 31 October 2014|
|South African Citizens and Residents (with ID):||R50 per adult, per day
R25 per child, per day
|SADC Nationals (with passport):||R100 per adult, per day
R50 per child, per day
|Standard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors):||R200 per adult, per day
R100 per child, per day
|Wild Card: Year Permits available for all our guests|
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Rates supplied reflect the current prices, and are only included for comparison purposes. See detailed tariffs.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and displayed in South African Rand. Tariffs subject to change without notification.
|Unit type||No. units||Start||End||Rate||Base||Max. beds||Add. Adult||Add. Child|
|Narina Bush Camp|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2013-11-01||2014-05-03||R1050||1-4||8||R200||R100|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2014-05-04||2014-06-26||R1050||1-4||8||R200||R100|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2014-06-27||2014-10-31||R1050||1-4||8||R200||R100|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2014-11-01||2015-05-02||R1150||1-4||8||R210||R105|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2015-05-03||2015-06-25||R1115||1-4||8||R210||R105|
|Bush Camp (BCT4)||1||2015-06-26||2015-10-31||R1150||1-4||8||R210||R105|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?