- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Narina Bush Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- Four tents with beds provide accommodation for eight people with a camp kitchen (gas fridge and gas stove), hot water shower (paraffin-powered) and flush toilet. Bedding, towels, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. There is no electricity and lights in the camp are solar-powered.
- The camp is booked as one unit per visitor group.
- Visitors must check in at Addo main camp reception before proceeding to the camp to arrive at well before sunset for visibility.
- Visitors access the Bush Camp via a 500m path from the parking lot over a small wooden bridge and through the forest.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Is also home to one of the densest African elephant populations on earth