- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Narina Bush Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- Four tents with beds provide accommodation for eight people with a camp kitchen (gas fridge and gas stove), hot water shower (paraffin-powered) and flush toilet. Bedding, towels, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. There is no electricity and lights in the camp are solar-powered.
- The camp is booked as one unit per visitor group.
- Visitors must check in at Addo main camp reception before proceeding to the camp to arrive at well before sunset for visibility.
- Visitors access the Bush Camp via a 500m path from the parking lot over a small wooden bridge and through the forest.
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It is home to the unique flightless dung beetle