- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- General Tariffs Information
- 2014/2015 Tariffs
- Pensioners' Discount
- Members of SANParks’ loyalty programme WILD do not pay conservation fees provided that proof of Identity and their WILD card are shown on arrival.
- Cost of a Wild Card
- View accommodation pictures and availability for Addo Elephant National Park
- Activity tariffs
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Rates supplied reflect the current prices, and are only included for comparison purposes. See detailed tariffs.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and displayed in South African Rand. Tariffs subject to change without notification.
|Daily Conservation Fees for 1 November 2014 to 31 October 2015|
|South African Citizens and Residents (with ID):||R54 per person, per day
R27 per child, per day
|SADC Nationals (with passport):||R108 per person, per day
R54 per child, per day
|Standard Conservation Fee (Foreign Visitors):||R216 per adult, per day
R108 per child, per day
|Wild Card: Year Permits available for all our guests|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?