- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Fauna and Flora
The Kabouga area is home to wildlife such as the red hartebeest, kudu, bushbuck, warthog, baboon, vervet monkey and many other small mammals.
A variety of birds occur, including the ostrich. Hippo occur in the Sundays River, moving between Kabouga and the Darlington Dam area. Evidence of leopards has been found in the mountainous areas but these elusive predators are very rarely seen.
Vegetation in the Kabouga area includes Albany Thicket, riverine thicket along the river course, Southern mistbelt forest in the ravines and on the slopes of the mountains and Fynbos on the mountain plateaus and slopes.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park boasts the Big Seven: (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo, leopard, southern right whale and great white shark)