- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Concession Lodges
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- Gorah Elephant Camp is situated in the main game area section of the park - a five-star facility with luxury tented camps. Visit their website: www.gorah.hunterhotels.com or contact them on +27 (0)44 501 1111.
- RiverBend Lodge is situated in the Nyathi area of the park - offering luxury five-star accommodation in eight rooms as well as a Private Safari Villa accommodating six guests. A Wellness Centre is available andchildren of all ages are welcome. Visit their website: www.riverbendlodge.co.za or contact them on +27 (0)42 233 8000.
- Kuzuko Lodge is managed by Legacy Hotels and Resorts International. Opened in 2007, it is situated in a private section of the park, a mere two hours' drive north of Port Elizabeth.. The lodge offers 24 chalets (three are wheelchair accessible), a conference facilities for up to 30 delegates, spa, restaurant, pub, wine cellar, swimming pool, game drives and nightly cosmic safaris. All facilities in the main lodge and game vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Call them on +27 (0)79 521 7490.
These exclusive private lodges, with their own unique style, forms part of a suite of products known as SANParks "Golden Kudus", where luxury is the order of the day..
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Addo incorporates the largest coastal dune field in the southern hemisphere