- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
GNP-017-13 - Invitation to suitable service providers for the supply, delivery, training and installation of night vision capability for SANParks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitable service providers for the supply, delivery, training and installation of night vision capability for South African National Parks (SANParks).
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- Should you require a copy of the Invitation to Bid document, please contact Eldah Phatwa.
- Eldah Phathwa
Tel: 012 426 5243
- A compulsory briefing session will be held on 18 March 2014 at 11:00 at SANParks Head Office, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002.
- Bid submission address: SANParks Head Office, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria, 0002.
- The closing date of the tender is 31 March 2014 at 11:00.