- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the proposed Public Private Partnership for SANParks/Wild Card merchandising
South African National Parks (SANParks) is investigating the feasibility of a Public Private Partnership (PPP) in which it gives selected private parties the right to the commercial use of the Wild Brand for purposes of Wild Card Merchandising.
As part of establishing the feasibility of this project, particularly to establish what scale and type of market interest there is in such opportunity; SANParks invites prospective investors and operators to submit Expressions of Interest (EOI) in the prescribed format.
If the PPP opportunity is feasible, SANParks will use the EOI information it received to compile bid documentation and a competitive bid process will follow. SANParks does however; reserve the right not to proceed any further with the proposed PPP.
This request for expressions of interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
The 'Request for Expression of Interest' document, setting out the prescribed process and format for responses, is available below:
- Daniel Cornelissen
CRM & Loyalty Manager Wild Card Programme
Telephone: +27 (0) 12 426 5313/+27 (0) 12 426 5000
- The EOI must be submitted to SANParks by no later than Friday 25 April 2014 at 12:00.
- The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za