- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
PPP Opportunity: Invitation for suitably qualified and experienced companies in organising and hosting implementation of events and adventure activities and opportunities in the Garden Route National Park (Wilderness, Knysna and Tsitsikamma sections)
South African National Parks (SANParks) requests expressions of interest for interested parties/companies with experience in event management g (planning, organizing, implementing and controlling) and adventure activities within various t sections of the Garden Route National Park.The Park aims to utilise its natural assets to stimulate the implementation of qualitative events and adventure sporting activities.
This request for expressions of interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
SANParks will assess the EOI and will use the information to complete its feasibility study. If the PPP opportunities are feasible, SANParks will use the EOI information it received to compile bid documentation and a competitive bid process will follow. SANParks does however, reserve the right not to proceed any further with the proposed PPP.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Andile Namntu
Tel: (044) 302 5629
Cell: 076 734 8483
Facsimile: (086) 558 3925
- Compulsory briefing session: 26 February 2014 at SANParks Boardroom at Thesen's Island.
- Closing date:
27 March 2014
- Bid submission address: PO Box 3542 Knysna, 6570 Thesen's Island Jetty Long Street, Knysna.
- The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za