- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
4/11/1/2/02-13 - Request for Proposal (RFP) for Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Telephony and Contact Centre Solutions
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective service providers to submit their Request for Proposal (RFP) documents to be considered as potential solution provider(s) and maintenance of the proposed solution(s) for SANParks.
Based on the information contained in the responses to this RFP, an Evaluation Committee will short-list a number of Respondents. The successful Respondents will be invited to demonstrate their solutions. SANParks will ultimately enter into negotiations with the preferred Respondent(s) for purposes of concluding a binding Contract(s) with supporting Service Level Agreements. SANParks reserves the right to adjudicate this Bid to one or more service providers.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
Below please find the Request for Proposal and additional documents that outline details on the opportunity.
- Request For Proposal
- Invitation to Bid
- Pricing Schedule
- Declaration of past Supply Chain Management (SCM) Practices
- Declaration of Interest
- Tax Clearance Certificate Requirements
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Telephony Annexures
- Pricing Detail Sheet for Telephony
- Contact Centre Annexures
- Pricing Detail Sheet for Contact Centre
- Commercial and Financial Criteria
- Attendance Register Briefing Session
- Presentation SCM VoIP Telephony and Contact Centre Solutions
- Presentation Scope VoIP Telephony and Contact Centre Solutions
- Sites List
- Questions and Answers - 1
- Questions and Answers - 2
- Telephony Detail
For more information please contact Ms. Eldah Phathwa:
Tel: (012) 426 5260
- A compulsory briefing session will be held on 6 June 2013 at 11:00 at Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria.
- The closing date of the tender is 26 June 2013 at 11:00.
- No late bids will be accepted.
- Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the above-mentioned addresses, no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and Two (2) copies of the bid documents must be submitted.
- These bids are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
- SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.