- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
TMNP 17/2013 - Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets
South African National Parks (SANParks) requires the Valuation of Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company's Cableway Assets.
SANParks wishes to appoint a single team of appropriate consultants ("Valuers") to value the Valuation Assets and to prepare a written valuation report.
- Valuation of TMACC's Cableway Assets TOR
- TMACC Annexure C1 LCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C2 LCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C3 UCS Properties
- TMACC Annexure C4 UCS Buildings operated by TMACC
- TMACC Annexure D Asset Register as at the 30 September 2013
- Annexure D Supporting Images:
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-9
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 2
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-8 Part 3
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-4
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-8
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 2
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 3
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A3-4 Part 4
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-6 Part 1
- TMACC Fixed Asset Register A2-6 Part 2
- TMACC SCM General Conditions of Contract
- TMACC SCM SBD 1
- TMACC SBD 7.2
- TMACC SBD 8
- TMACC SCM SBD 9
Ms. Anthea Mouton
- Valuation Date for the valuation of the Valuation Assets:
7 November 2013
- Site project briefing and site visit date and time:
Thursday, 7 November 2013 at 10:00, weather permitting
(otherwise the first suitable business day thereafter).
- Bid closing date and time:
Thursday, 28 November 2013 at 11:00.
Late bids will not be accepted.
- Final date and time for the adjudication of the bids and communication to the successful bidder(s):
Thursday, 12 December 2013 at 11:00.
- Due date and time for the delivery, by the Consultants, of the required Outputs:
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 11:00.
- Bids to be placed in the specially designated box before the closing date and time at the following address:
- Table Mountain National Park, Tokai Manor House, Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945, Cape Town
- Attention: Ms Anthea Mouton
- The following documents MUST be returned with your bid:
- Completed SBD forms - SBD1, SBD4, SBD6, SBD7.2, SBD8 & SBD9
- An Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- B-BBEE Status Level Verification Certificate (Required to earn preference points according to Preferential Procurement Regulations – Refer to SBD6)
- All bids must be submitted on the official forms – (not to be re-typed)
- This bid is subject to the General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and if applicable, any other special conditions of contract
- Companies should ensure that bids are delivered timeously to the correct address. If the bid is late, it will not be accepted for consideration.
- The closing date of the tender is 28 November 2013 at 11:00