- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
PPP Opportunity: Request for Proposals issued by South African National Parks in terms of a Water Tubing Adventure PPP Opportunity in the Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park for commercial purposes.
In line with its Strategic Plan for Commercialization, SANParks intends to form a Public Private Partnership (PPP) in terms of which a selected private party will be granted the rights to operate a Water Tubing Adventure PPP Opportunity in the Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park for commercial purposes.
SANParks invites prospective investors and operators to submit detailed bids in line with its mandate and objectives for this PPP opportunity. Interested parties will be expected to meet certain minimum criteria in order to qualify.
The Information Memorandum and Request for Proposal (RFP) documents, setting out further details of the minimum criteria and prescribed process to be followed, is available below.
Alternatively, information can be obtained from Andile Namntu who can be reached via the following contact details:
Tel: 044 302 5629
Fax: +27 44 302 5627 / +27 86 5583925
- A compulsory Due Diligence meeting will be held on 23 April 2013 at the Stormsriver Mouth Rest Camp. This will start at 11h00.
- Interested bidders are required to submit detailed bids (containing specific financial, functional and BEE proposals), only in the format given in the RFP document, to SANParks' physical address, no later than Friday, 31 May 2013 at 11h00.
- The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za
In keeping with SANParks' objectives, attention will be paid to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and in particular, adherence to the Forest Sector BEE Charter and Scorecard.