- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Would you like to continue?
Request for Expression of Interest: Tourism PPP opportunity - TMNP Hoerikwaggo accommodation and related tourism facilities
South African National Parks (SANParks) requests expressions of interest for the appropriate commercial use of the Hoerikwaggo Tented Camps and related tourism facilities at sites within the Table Mountain National Park.
This request for expressions of interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
- Request for Expression of Interest
- Annexure A - Environmental Authorisation
- Annexure B - Orangekloof map
- Annexure C1 - Lower and Upper Wash Houses map
- Annexure C2 - Lower Wash House potential development plan
- Annexure C3 - Upper Wash Houses internal layout
- Annexure D1 - Overseer's Cottage map
- Annexure D2 - Overseer's Cottage internal layout
- Annexure E - Silvermine map
- Annexure F - Slangkop map
- Annexure G - Smitswinkel map
- Annexure H - TMNP accommodation map
- Annexure I - Overnight Hiking trails Map
- Annexure J - Infrastructure details of the sites
- Ms. Anthea Mouton
- EOI documents delivery address:
Table Mountain National Park
Tokai Manor House
Attention: Ms Anthea Mouton
- Briefing session and site visit:
- Orangekloof Tented camp, Overseer's Cottage, Upper and Lower Wash Houses will be held on 19 September 2013 at 9am starting point is at the Upper Wash House.
- Silvermine Tented camp, Slangkop Tented camp and Smitswinkel Tented camp will be held on 20 September 2013 at 9am starting point is at the Silvermine Tented camp.
- To attend, interested parties should register via email before 4pm on the 18 September 2013 with Anthea Mouton at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EOI must be submitted by Monday, 21 October 2013 at 11:00.