- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/53-12 - Invitation for suitable service provider to implement a Property Management System and a Point-of-Sale and Stock Control System at the Golden Gate Hotel in the Golden Gate Highlands National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites prospective suppliers to submit a bid for the implementation of a Property Management System and a Point-of-Sale and Stock Control System for SANParks’ Golden Gate Hotel in the Golden Gate Highlands National Park. Conference, Banqueting and possibly Activities Management would also be desired, preferably as modules within the Property Management solution.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
The bid documents are large in size and may take some time to download. Thank you for your patience.
- Tender Advert
- Invitation to Bid
- Terms of Reference
- General Conditions of Contract
- Application for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Technical Proposal Questionnairre
- Evaluation Criteria
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the bid submission address, no later than the closing date as stipulated in the bid invitation document. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted, as well as one (1) digital copy of all submission documentation on CD.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms Eldah Phathwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Compulsory Briefing Session: South African National Parks Head Office, Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria on 4 March 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
- Bid submission address: South African National Parks, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria.