- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Expression Of Interest (EOI): Zipline Activities In National Parks
South African National Parks (SANParks) requests expressions of interest for interested parties/companies with experience in the site identification, design, construction and management of zipline operations for various zipline opportunities within the SANParks network through a Public Private Partnership (PPP) agreement.
This request for expressions of interest (EOI) is issued by SANParks in accordance with the guidelines for PPPs contained in National Treasury's PPP Toolkit for Tourism, and in compliance with Treasury Regulation 16 issued in terms of the Public Finance Management Act, 1999 (PFMA).
SANParks will assess the EOI and will use the information to complete its feasibility study. If the PPP opportunities are feasible, SANParks will use the EOI information it received to compile bid documentation and a competitive bid process will follow. SANParks does however, reserve the right not to proceed any further with the proposed PPP.
For information regarding the submission of the EOI, please download the EOI advert below.
- EOI must be submitted to SANParks by no later than Wednesday, 8 May 2013.