- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/38-12 - Invitation for suitable service provider to provide Hiring and Servicing of toilet hygiene equipment and cleaning services at Table Mountain National Park for a period of three (3) years
The closing date for this bid has been extended due to additional information that has been added to the bid documents.
The new closing date will be 30 November 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at the same venue: Tokai Manor, Tokai Road.
The clarification meeting, held on 31 October 2012, was not compulsory.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to provide Hiring and Servicing of toilet hygiene equipment and cleaning services at Table Mountain National Park for a period of three (3) years.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the specified address, no later than the closing date as stipulated. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
- Clarification Meeting : A compulsory briefing session must be attended by all prospective bidders on 31 October 2012 at 10:00 a.m. The meeting was not compulsory.
- Bid submission address : Table Mountain National Park Administration Offices at Tokai Manor, Tokai Road, Tokai, 7945
- Ms. Dolly Makwakwa
Tel: (012) 426 5075