- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: SP-GK-0230/02/12 Invitation for suitable service provider to supply and deliver Portable Sawmills to South African National Parks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to provide Portable Sawmills to South African National Parks
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended. It invites suitably qualified and experienced Service Providers to submit proposals (Rfp) for the following: Portable Sawmills.
- Invitation to Bid
- General Conditions of Contract - Inclusion of par 34 CIBD
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- SARS Application for TCC
This bid are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted to Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Mucklenuek, Pretoria by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. Gregory Lekoma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Bidders must print all documents as they all form part of the tender.
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- 643 Leyds Street, Groenkloof National Park, Mucklenuek, Pretoria