- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Request for Proposals (RFP) or bids for a Paragliding tourism opportunity in the Garden Route National Park
In line with its Strategic Plan for Commercialization, SANParks intends to form a Public Private Partnership (PPP) in terms of which a selected private party will be granted the rights to operate a Paragliding Tourism Opportunity in the Swartvlei River in the Wilderness Section of the Garden Route National Park for commercial purposes.
Manager: Business Development
Garden Route National Park
Tel: +27 (0)44 302 5629, Fax: +27 (0)44 302 5627 / +27 (0)86 558 3925
- A compulsory Due Diligence meeting will be held on the 14th May 2012 at the Swartvlei River, Off the N2, Sedgefield. This will start at 11h00.
- Interested bidders are required to submit detailed bids (containing specific financial, functional and BEE proposals), only in the format given in the RFP document, to SANParks' physical address, no later than Friday, 8 June 2012.
- The regulatory provisions for PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za.
- In keeping with SANParks' objectives, attention will be paid to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and in particular, adherence to the Forest Sector BEE Charter and Scorecard.