- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/31-12 - Upgrade of Lower Sabie Project - Electrical Works. CIDB Grading: 3EP or higher.
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - Upgrade of Lower Sabie Project - Electrical Works. CIDB Grading: 3EP or higher.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted at the specified address, no later than the closing date as stipulated. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
- Compulsory Clarification Meeting : A compulsory briefing session must be attended by all prospective bidders on 7 December 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the Lower Sabie Rest Camp.
- Bid documents: The bid documents of the bid will only be available at the compulsory briefing session. A non-refundable deposit of R200 payable in cash or by bank-guaranteed cheque made out in favour of SANParks is required on collection of the bid document.
- Bid submission address : Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350
- Mr. Lucky Mahlalela
Tel: (013) 735 4311