- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/06-12 Invitation for suitable service provider to construct 20 low cost staff housing units at Lower Sabie rest camp in the Kruger National Park, to South African National Parks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - The construction of 20 low cost staff housing units at Lower Sabie rest camp in the Kruger National Park.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted to Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Mucklenuek, Pretoria by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. Gregory Lekoma: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260
- Tender documents will only be available at the compulsory site clarification meeting. A non-refundable tender deposit of R 200-00 payable in cash or by bank guaranteed cheque made out in favour of the SANParks, is required on collection of the tender documents.