- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/04-12 - Invitation for suitable service provider to supply and deliver cleaning material to Kruger National Park
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - a qualified service provider to supply and deliver cleaning material to Kruger National Park for three (3) years.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
- Invitation to Bid
- Government Procurement - General Conditions of Contract
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices (Purchases)
- Declaration of Interest
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
The bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Regulations 2011. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid. Please note that BBBEE rating certificate will be considered for the evaluation purpose.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted to Kruger National Park; Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350 by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and one (1) hard copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. G.B. Lekoma:firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms Fikile Eze :email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260 / (012) 426 5031
- Fax no: (012) 426 5475
- Compulsory Clarification Meeting: None
- Bidders must print all documents as they all form part of the tender.
- Bid documents may be posted to:
- Kruger National Park; Supply Chain Management (Procurement) Office, Administrative Block, Skukuza, 1350.