- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Would you like to continue?
Supply of Fuel, Diesel & Petrol to National Parks and the Appointment of Dealers to Operate Fuel Service Stations in National Parks
PPP Investment Opportunity
South African National Parks (SANParks) intends to form a Public Private Partnership (PPP) in which it gives a selected private party the rights to supply fuel, diesel and petrol to National Parks and to appoint Dealers who will operate Fuel Service Stations in National Parks.
SANParks invites manufacturers and petroleum product wholesalers to submit detailed bids in line with SANParks' mandate and objectives for this PPP opportunity. Interested parties will be expected to meet certain criteria in order to qualify.
SANParks will enter into a PPP agreement with the preferred bidder for a period likely to provide a fair return on investment for the private party. In return, the private party will meet agreed operating, development, refurbishment, broad-based black economic empowerment (BBBEE) and environmental obligations, and pay a PPP fee to SANParks.
The following documents are the initial documents which provided details on the opportunity:
The following documents were published on this SANParks web page post the site visits and bidders conference and aims to address questions raised by potential bidders during the process:
- Fuel Supplier PPP Agreement (Updated)
- Attendance list - Bidders conference
- Equipment Age Information from Total
- Fuel Station Photos
- KNP Admin Tariff Document 2010-2011
- Staff Cost-to-Company figures
Alternatively, information can be obtained from James Daniels, who can be reached through the following:
- Telephone (office): (012) 426 5280
- Mobile Phone: 083 679 0472
- Facsimile: 086 543 6796
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested bidders are required to submit detailed bids (containing specific financial, functional and BEE proposals), only in the format given in the RFP document, to SANParks’ physical address, no later than 11:00 on Tuesday 22 March 2011.
In keeping with SANParks’ objectives, attention will be paid to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and in particular, adherence to the National Tourism Charter and Scorecard.
The regulatory provisions for tourism PPPs can be found on www.ppp.gov.za.
Thank you for your interest shown in the SANParks PPP opportunity.