- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Would you like to continue?
Request for Proposals for the Appointment of a Panel of Legal Firms to provide Corporate and Commercial Law Services to SANParks
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tenders.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
||SANParks invites Expressions of Interest from suitable qualified attorneys to submit their profiles for consideration on the panel of Legal Firms for a period of three (3)
||643 Leyds Street
|05 August 2011
- Tender information
- Contract Form - Rendering of Service
- Government Procurement: General Conditions of Contract
- Tax Clearance Cerificate Requirements
- Declaration of Interest
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply Chain Management Practices
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
These bids are issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be deposited in the tender box at the Groenkloof National Park office by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original bid document must be submitted.
- E-mail & queries to: Ms. T.D Makwakwa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5075
- Fax no: (012) 426 5475
- No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- Only Original bid document and no copy of bid must be submitted for this bid.
- Bid responses must be hand delivered to:
- South African National Parks, 643 Leyds Street, Muckleneuk, Pretoria (at tender box at the main gate) for the ATTN: Dolly Makwakwa