- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Honorary Rangers publish a bi-monthly newsletter called Trunk Call.
This covers a range of issues of relevance to the movement. Most is feedback on the various achievements and initiatives of the various regions or national projects, but also featured is SANParks news that is relevant or of interest to the Corps.
One of the Honorary Rangers National Projects is the Alien Invader Task Group. Exotic vegetation is one of the biggest global threats to biodiversity and the national parks are by no means safe from this threat. This topic specific newsletter is called Prickly Pear.