- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Honorary Ranger Duties & Activities
Honorary Rangers are assimilated into their various geographic regions to enable their members to meet regularly and conduct work parties in their associated park. Each region has a number of nominated projects, but the HRs also contribute as individuals by way of 'park duties'.
These duties meet the needs of the various parks and are very diverse in nature. They can be administrative, physical or educational and can concern SANParks’ tourism, conservation or people and conservation functions. Sometimes these are spontaneous response duties to unique requests. A request goes out via the central HR database at SANParks’ head office usually via the email medium.
Read more on the SANParks Forums regarding recent duties and projects the Honorary Rangers have been involved in: SANParks Forums Honorary Rangers.