- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
What qualifications are needed?
The South African National Parks applies the skills of the Honorary Ranger over a wide front. Any qualification could therefore be important. A specific qualification in nature conservation is not required to join the Honorary Rangers.
Typically, an Honorary Rangers is used in the following areas: tourism, education / information, communication, professional services, marketing and projects. There is however a diversity of areas members can be used, and all skills are potentially valuable.
The most important qualification one can have is enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved.