- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How does one apply?
To become an honorary ranger one must first become an applicant to the region in which one resides (see list under "Our People").
An application form must be completed, and submitted by post, fax, email to the regional executive concerned or through attendance at the monthly regional meetings. The application form (see link underneath) highlights the persons own skills, training and experience and is the contract to apply these to the needs of the South African National Parks both in the applicant's region and in National Parks.
Love for and dedication to nature, the parks and conservation is a prerequisite.
- Application Form: please return it together with your CV to:
The corresponding regional chairman or secretary of the region you are resident in,
If you are unsure to which region you will be eligible or want to join are international Friends of the SANParks Honorary Rangers, send it to:
- The National Coordinator
South African National Parks
P O Box 787
- Tel.: 012 426 5026
Fax: 012 343 4605