- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Every Honorary Ranger region (30 of them) and many of their national project teams meet on a monthly basis. However once a year members from each region make the trek to a designated gathering point for their Indaba (Annual General Meeting).
For fairness purposes, the venue is alternated every year between a park in the north of the country and one in the south.
Such Indabas are a chance for the HRs to mingle with Honorary Rangers from other parts of the country, to exchange ideas, to partake in courses or behind the scenes tours and to interact with SANParks staff. Like any large volunteer organisation such an annual meeting is also an opportunity to report back on issues and canvas and caucus other items.