- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Public Volunteers in Conservation
Our contribution is manifested in many ways, such as raising valuable funds, creating vital public awareness and supplying much needed manpower and equipment to supplement various conservation, tourism and environmental education needs within SANParks.
We are involved in activities such as bush camps, removal of alien invasive plants, counter poaching displays in shopping centres, talks at schools and clean up campaigns. Without our assistance the parks would be so much poorer and in some areas struggling.
The SANParks Honorary Rangers movement is open to people with a passion for nature and a dedication to support the South African National Parks. We facilitate various activities through which the public can become involved in support of SANParks and enjoy the wonder of our natural heritage.
- For more information on our latest activities and how you can become involved, follow this link: Honorary Ranger Official Website
- To find out more about information on past and future public events, co-ordinated by the Honorary Rangers, have a look at our events page
- View the SANParks Honorary Rangers National Executive Committee - 2014/15.