- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Birding Weekend: Karoo National Park
The Honorary Rangers of the Karoo will be hosting a birding weekend in 11 - 13 May 2007.
It will be in the form of a competition and big prizes can be won. On Saturday evening is a dinner and prizegiving.
Costs for the weekend (including entry for competition, 2 nights accommodation, Saturday evening's dinner anda bird talk on Sunday morning):
Staying in Chalets : R580/P
Own accommodation : R150/P
Limited places available. Booking before 31 March 2007.
Further info contact Maria Andela at tel nr 023 - 4143615