- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Birding in Bateleur
The park's 5 bushveld camps all offer superb birding opportunity. Camps in general attract a boon of birds.
They are all well foliaged and usually next to water-courses. The advantage of the bushveld camps is that there are less other visitors to scare things off. All of these camps have hides or viewing platforms that further enhance birding. Some of the specials associated with this camp are:
Bateleur: Birding in camp and access to Silvervis and Rooibosrandt Dams may produce Greater Painted Snipe, White-backed Duck, Common Redshank and Osprey.
(For more birding information and park bird checklist, go to Information for Birders)