Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 3
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: kallis1786's northener search wild dogs in south Aug. '12
Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:00 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Welcome aboard everyone :yaya:

Thanks for joining my TR :gflower:

A quick intro about me. I am a 19 year old Boy who has visited the Kruger National Park over the years and it became my best place in the world. I have been visiting Kruger National Park over the years with my Father. My dad is my buddy, Kruger Partner and just my father who I love to bits. I have only been to the NORTH of Kruger although I have been to the South once but that was for a Day visit for a couple of hours since we went to go drop someone off at the Komatipoort Border, so that was my one and only trip to the SOUTH of KRUGER.

As the TR reads that this will be a trip of a Northerner will be in the South Image Lets see what does this Adventure have in store for this Teenager 8)

There are a few things to look forward to in this trip report.

Throughout my Kruger History, I have NEVER seen WILD DOGS. A WILD DOGS sighting will be a dream come true but not a single sighting in over 16 years of visiting the NORTH OF KRUGER and really hoping that the CURSE can be BROKEN in this trip. Die vloek van die wildehond (The Curse of the WILD DOG)

The KING OF THE BEAST has been one animal which has been very faithful to me. Having sightings of Lions in 95% of all my trips which are 99.5% between Punda and Shing, but recently My Lion luck has reduced by a huge margin. I had many trips last year and the King stayed away from me, although I did have a sighting of him sleeping during my only day trip to Satara, and that was my only sighting during my trip in SA. Will the King of the Beast come out again to put a smile on my FACE. Image

Leopard. The master of camouflage is an animal which I have seen a few times in Kruger over the past but last year I have seen Leopards in each and every single trip that I made to Kruger, so that made up for all the missing Lions, but will my Leopard luck continue? Image
So will this NORTHERNER be IMPRESSED or DEPRESSED by the SOUTH of KRUGER?

Will I have my first WILD DOG sighting?

Will the KING come out to say HELLO again?

Will my LEOPARD luck continue?

STAY TUNED IN AND ALL THE QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED. ‘PAITENCE IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS’ WHICH MY DAD SAYS ALL THE TIME.

Get your POPCORN. This is going to be a THRILLER.

Post subject: Re: A NORTHERNER IN SEARCH OF WILD DOGS IN THE SOUTH
Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Day 1

This Morning was eagerly awaited by me. It was the day where I visit my favourite place on earth and I was the first one up at 3 am and we left at 5am after everyone had the cup of coffee and some toast.

IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO LEAVE Image

We Arrived at Phabeni Gate at 13:15. Finally WE WERE IN KRUGER Image

Now it was time to search for the animals high and low, eyes were wide open searching the unfamiliar territory of the SOUTH Image

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:38 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

1ST DRIVE IN KRUGER

Our Drive started with all eyes looking far and wideImage , trying to find our first sighting and like how most peoples first sightings are an IMPALA, for some reason our first sighting was also an IMPALA.

To our first sighting being an Impala, we carried on, after spending some time with the wonderful Impala just adouring the beauty of Africa and Kruger.

What will we see next? Being Northerners, An Elephant was on everyone’s mind but we were soon proved wrong by a beautiful lady who decided to give us a stare to take a pic until she decided to carry on eating.

After we left the beautiful lady, we all once again thought that now surely we will see an elephant, and while we were just talking, an Impala appeared to prove us wrong again :slap:

After the young lady crossed the road, we finally realised that we were no longer in the North and probably might not see an Elephant anytime soon. But as we think of something, the opposite seems to happen and we finally got our 1st BIG 5, An Elephant. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Image

Than it was time for lunch at Skukuza Day Visitors site. What a successful Drive. But the drive after lunch was the drive which was to mark the start of the successful trip in Kruger. So do stay tuned in.

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi everyone :yaya: Firstly I would like to apologise to everyone for the long dely.

Afternoon Drive to Croc Bridge

The eyes started looking around for a sighting Image

Everyone was really excited and hoping to see some more animals and I was still parying :pray: that I would have my first Wild Dog Sighting. Lets see if I see any Wild Dogs on the drive to Croc Bridge.
As we were driving along we saw thousands of cars in this loop and we were like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many cars, never seen soo many in Kruger and we did not go into the loop since it was like blocked.

Now we decided to drive on and me :pray: that we would see Wild Dogs. Will I see them and while we were talking of what that sighting could be, my dad says look in front on the road and this sighting was special and different because I have never seen a Baboon Grooming Session.

WOW, never seen such a sighting. Really enjoyed it and we were all alone, I think it was our first sighting where there was only one car. For some reason even at Impala’s there were atleast 2 cars. :big_eyes:
The Next Sighting was really Beautiful for us, one of the best sightings of the Trip. It was Really Special
Here is the special sighting

One of my best sightings were these 2 Rhino’s which we saw on the N1 to Cape Town. Really Beautiful.
These Beautiful animals had some bodyguards with them. Who would make a better bodyguard than an army of Buffalo’s.

[URL=http://en.smiles.26l.com/smile.103164.html]
Image[/URL]

We decided to leave the Rhino’s and Buffalo’s alone and I had my fingers crossed for a Cat sighting because early mornings and late evenings belongs to the Big Cats. 5 Mins to go for gate closing time and I was like, PLZ GOD, give me atleast 1 Cat sighting on DAY 1 and out of nowhere this beauty crossed the road and went into the Bushes.

This Beautiful Leopard was our last sighting of the day. What a way to end such a Beautiful first day of Kruger with great sightings to finish of our day. In order to finish a perfect day in the BUSH, A Braai had to take place in the evening and after the wonderful Braai, we decided to go to one of the hides and just listen to the noises of the BUSH. My Dad left for Bed and then it was me and my friend sat there just listening to the bush and just talking about the fantastic Kruger Drive.
Eventually we decided to go and Sleep as a long day is ahead of us in the Beautiful Kruger National Park.

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi guys, I really appreciate the great comments, and the compliments. Thank You all.
Just a little RECAP on the TR so far and seeing if my questions are being answered.

Will I have my first Wild Dog Sighting? By the end of Day 1, there was no sighting close to a Dog, let alone Wild Dogs. Hopefully Day 2 brings in better luck and removing the curse.

Will the King of the Beast come out to say Hello again? Hmm, Cant remember seeing the King Of the Beast on

Day 1, so hopefully Day 2 will show me some LIONS Image

The Last question was will my Leopard luck continue? Day 1 showed me the Leopard, but does that mean I’ll see it again in this Short Trip.

All your questions will be answered. Just stay Tuned and let’s see what happens on Day 2

DAY 2 – THE FIRST FULL DAY OF THE SHORT TRIP

Day 2 means an early morning start even though we were staying at Ngwenya. 3 AM me and my Buddy were up and looking forward to the day ahead, while my Dad and uncle were still fast asleep.

It was time to take a bath and get ready Image

Once we were ready we woke up my Dad and Uncle, and they got ready one by one while me and my bud decided to try making breakfast for the first time so we don’t have to stop at a camp and have a longer morning drive Image

But little did we know that cooking is not for first timers, and we ended up spoiling everything which ended up in the bin :slap:

Finally after all the morning hassle it was time for our morning drive, and I had a very good feeling of sighting of seeing WILD DOGS but do I actually manage to see the WILD DOGS in the morning? :hmz:

Now it was time to sit in the car and with all the excitement we started our way to the GATE. Image

So now were finally at the gate, and it’s like everyone was just really excited to finally be entering the Beautiful Paradise of Kruger again.

We were Driving and what could be our first animal of the day. Anything Special. I was constantly Praying :pray: of seeing WILD DOGS this morning, and out of nowhere this animal appeared to say hello.

These Wildebeest were our first sighting of the morning, which was really surprising because being Northereners, we expected our first sighting to be either Impala’s or Elephants. So we admired the beauty and looked around them for any predators that might be looking for breakfast. Image

But there was nothing around and the Wildebeest looked calm so we decided to carry on until we found a very tall and beautiful creature crossing the road.

We really enjoyed watching the Giraffe have Breakfast and walking around from one side of the road to another. Really Enjoyed it.

Than the morning started to get quite with hardly any sightings until a scream from my buddy appeared out of NoWhere saying ‘LION’ Image

The Lion word got the whole car excited with camera’s and video camera’s etc. But it only turned out to be a Warthog.

Lover Sabie was fast approaching with NO WILD DOG or cat sighting as yet. Will we see any predators today. Who knows. Will the WILD DOG curse ever end. Lets see what happens next.
We decided to take the H10 and see what this road surprises us with. The Morning Drive so far has not delivered any Big 5 or any other special sighting so far.

The beautiful view from the H10 Bridge. Now we had a very special sighting which made up for the quietness of the Morning. A sighting which was very unique and special as it is the first time I saw something like that, but what could it be. Could it Be the WILD DOGS, or something else.

STAY TUNED IN TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:03 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Day 2 – Morning Drive contd

Hi Everyone. Hope All is Well with everyone. Now time to return to our trip report. Where were we. Ah yes, the H10 low Bridge.

So we entered the H10 and stopped at the Bridge, and now the question arose, shall we carry on, or first go have breakfast at Lower Sabie
Image, and this was a difficult choice, since we all wanted to carry on with our Morning Drive
Image , and yet we were all very hungry so what shall we do was the question :hmz:

All of a sudden my eye’s pulled my towards my dear friend who said we should carry on straight, by pointing in the direction he wanted us to go in, and now this friend of mine is very special because he is not human, but he showed us the way. Here is my friend.

Now this is my dear friend that told us to carry on the H10 because he was laying straight on the riverbed facing North on the H10, and so the decision was made to carry on straight thanks to the Crocodile.

So now we decided to carry on the H10 but who knew what this route had in plan for us. Such a wonderful sighting, but what could this sighting be, and why is it soo special. So as we carry on, we came to the 4 way junction just after the H10 Bridge and confusion again on which way to go, when I said the Croc said we should go straight, and everyone in the car thought I became bogus and started talking about crocs can talk Image

Than eventually everyone decided to listen to me, and we carried on straight. After driving for about 3KM’s we had no sighting, and not even an impala, and the food topic came up again but this time it was about animals having breakfast and then while talking about it we saw a car stopped, and they were looking at something at a distant but what could this be???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:hmz:

Could it be the WILD DOGS for which I had to leave my beloved North in search for them. Stay Tuned Guys. :mrgreen:

:whistle:

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

To all those who are celebrating Eid 2mrw, I would like to wish all of you EID MUBARAK.
To the rest, Have a blessed Friday

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

:hmz: Image

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:00 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi my dear forum mites. How is everyone?

I hope everyone is having a fab weekend soo far. I hope I did not make you wait too long for this. I would just like to say, that I do not have the best of photo’s for this sighting because of the fact that something happened to my camera and it just was not functioning very well. The animal in the sighting is very special, but what made the sighting really special was the chain of events, and hopefully I can try to make all of you live the moment, although I am not the best story teller, I will try my level best.

So let’s continue this TR

DAY 2 – Morning Drive Contd

We approached the car slowly and parked our car in front of it, but we did not yet ask the car what they were looking at because my Dad likes the element of searching for the animal and according to him ‘he says that there is no better excitement of Kruger than finding the animal yourself’ although if he does not realise what the other car is looking at than he will ask.

So everyon’s eye’s started surveying the bush Image

Than the experienced eyes of my dad see’s something under the tree, just what could it be, and the sweet words came out saying ‘LION’ and everyone’s eyes turned to the direction he was pointing and this is what I saw from my camera lens

So there was the Golden kitties. Image

So we spent some time with the Kitties, and they just slept there, than we decided to go to Lower Sabie for Breakfast and come back, but just as the decision was made, something happened

So the Lioness decided that we can remain hungry because she decided to sit up, and now we were wondering that she will fall down again but than something else happens.

The Lioness stood up and move into the open, and while this happened, there was another surprise.

The male came and marked the territory and he started staring straight ahead, but something that came out of the bush ahead surprised us all.

:big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: A Male appeared and then the Lions was staring at each other and while this was happening, we thought there will be a huge Lion Fight Image

While this was happening, the Lions settled down and everyone lied down again while the male that came out of nowhere disappeared, just when another animal appeared.

A Hyena :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: and we were like this will be interesting while watching the hyena but the hyena turned around and had a last look and than disappeared.

After the hyena disappeared, The Lion popped out again and this time his mouth was red.

The Lion had blood on his mouth which meant there was something there which he was eating, but what could it be, and then this appeared to be a Buffalo, WOW. While we spent more than an hour with the lions, we never realised there was a buffalo carcass.

This chain of events was really special to me, because I have never seen Lions and Hyena’s together and it has been years since my last hyena sighting, and the first time I photographed a hyena in Kruger. :dance: :dance: :dance:

After that, the Lion sat down again and we waited for about 30 mins watching the Lions sleep with no activity and then we decided that the Lions had their Breakfast and it was time for ours. Image

Once we left the Lions to have Breakfast, we had this sighting at the 4 way junction just before the H10 Bridge.

But with still fully excited after the Lion sighting, and really looking forward to Breakfast, but little did we know that the H10 had one more surprise in store for us before Breakfast, but what could this sighting be. Could it be the WILD DOGS that I was in search for??????

Or was it something else, just what could be this surprise????

Stay Tuned in. :whistle:
:mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi everyone Image

I hope everyone had a fab weekend and it is time for my next update. Lets just have a quick recap.

So far I have not seen any WILD DOGS, and can my next sighting be the precious WILD DOGS I am searching for?

I have seen a single Leopard sighting but will that Leopard luck continue that I was talking about in the start where in my recent trips, I have had Leopard sightings, on each and every single trip. Lets wait and find out?

Will the King come to say Hello? He did and in great style. Image

Day 2- Morn Cotd

So after the wonderful sighting of the Kings and Queens of the Bush to which we were directed to by my good friend Crocodile Image

NB: This episode is somewhere where I will not do a lot of writing but let the photo’s do the talking.
After the wonderful sighting of the Lions, we decided to go visit my friend but before that we were greeted by the Magnificent Kudu Bull, and after photographing it and spending about 5 minutes with it, we decided that it was time for Breakfast but just as we were entering my friends home, there was something which came out of my Fathers voice saying Look Ahead Image

As we looked ahead, and this is what we saw.

OMG, It is a LEOPARD, first a Lion and now a Leopard all in a mornings drive. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Here is some more pics of the sighting

In the pics above, the Leopard tried to drink Water but because the Water was too low for the Leopard to reach, it decided to skip having a drink and carry on.

Once the Leopard sat down, we thought that she would sit there for a while and not move but she started moving straight away.

This was the last time we photographed her, because after this it became impossible to take any pics, and we could only see her every now and then coming in and out of the rocks until she disappeared into the Bush. This sighting was really special as we got the chance to take my pics, and we saw a Leopard properly, while she walked, sat etc. It really was a special sighting which made the morning Drive Perfect. 2 Big Kitties, and other general game, the perfect drive. Finally we said Bye bye to my friend called Crocodile, and after that it was time for Breakfast at Lower Sabie. Image

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:06 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

DAY2 – Breakfast Time

Since the car was all Boyz, we all needed our Breakfast, and all the excitement made us really hungry, so everyone was looking forward to Breakfast at Lower Sabie and the first time I would see this camp that everyone was talking about. Image

As we were sat having Breakfast, I took this pic because of the beautiful scenery that only the Kruger can provide and with Hippos on the bank, just made the photo great.

And then while having Breakfast, my eyes fell on this Beautiful Bird, for which I do not know the name of because I am not a Birder myself, but am sure the Mites will be able to help me identify the species.

Once our tummies were filled, it was time to go but I saw some wonderful animals to take pics of.

Now it was time for our Drive up North to Skukz :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But there is NO TRIP COMPLETE to Lower Sabie without visiting Sunset Dam

As always the Resident Hippo’s were always there, and ofcorz the Impi Warriors needed a drink.

Although we had lots more pics, I cant seem to find them in my Kruger folder. :hmz: After spending about 30mins at Sunset Dam, it was time to carry on, and we came up with such a huge roadblock, something which we have never seen in the Kruger, nor have we seen anything like that anywhere else. Everyone was in SHOCK MODE :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes:

But I wonder what could be causing such a roadblock :hmz:

Could it be another Leopard :hmz: It cant be, I cant be soo lucky that I get to have my third Leopard Sighting of the trip, and second of the day.

Could it be the King Of The Beast :hmz: It cant be, after such an awesome sighting of Golden Kitties this morning, I don’t think I can be lucky to have another sighting, or am I really that lucky.

Could it be the Wild Dogs am in search for :hmz: Maybe this is my lucky day?

Stay Tuned in everyone to find out what caused such a roadblock.

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi Everyone :hello:

I would first like to Thank Everyone for such wonderful Comments, I really appreciate them :gflower:

Now to continue with my TR and find out what caused the Road Block :hmz:

Day 2 – Late Morning Drive

So lets find out what caused such a huge roadblock, it was like there was trucks and trucks of cars, Image

So than as the sighting was hidden, we could hardly see until we asked a car, and said look there, and that is when we saw this Beautiful thing.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: :big_eyes: The third Leopard of the Trip, What Leopard Luck could we have. 3 Leopard sightings in a trip and how privileged and honoured did I feel to have seen my 3rd Leopard, This was the first sighting after Sunset Dam, that I thought, today is a day where I will get the Sighting that am in search for which is the Wild Dogs. Although I only managed 1 pic because of the high level of traffic, and the Leopard left the tree to go into the river bed.

So while we were stuck in traffic, all we did was waited and talked about our excitement of the day soo far. Finally the traffic cleared out and we could drive along :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So we decided to drive on and we were all guessing about what could be our next sighting of the trip, and as always I said, it’s going to be Wild Dogs, and we got different opinions, and then we saw a huge herd of Buffalo’s and this was a massive herd of Buffalo which we could not fit in the camera lenz. They were everywhere, it is unbelievable.

Being a Northerner, I have not seen such a huge Buff herd in the North before, and it was awesome, and we just spent a long time, just sitting there and admiring the Beauty of such a wonderful place, and how Privilege we are that we get to see the Kruger so often.

As we carried on, we saw some cars stopped looking deep into the river bed looking at something, and we decided to stop and see what they were looking at, and then eventually we decided to ask a car that what were they looking at, and this very nice person said that there is a Lioness with cubs, who was sat in the open, but than she decided to hide her cubs and herself behind the bush Image, so we waited there for 30 mins but the Lioness did not comeout of the shade, and nor did the cubs, so we decided to leave and carry on towards Skukz to have Lunch.

As we were approaching Skukz, we had another Kruger Beauty which happened to be very LONG.

This was such a beautiful picture of the Giraffes and he was telling us, that you guys are very lucky to have such wonderful sightings, and hope you enjoy your Lunch.

So finally it was time for lunch and than a drive to Malalene in the hope that the Afternoon Drive can Produce as much luck as the morning, and give us a WILD DOG sighting. It was really enjoyable and this Drive gave us a few surprises but could one of the surprise be a WILD DOG sighting :hmz: Stay Tuned in, because there are some great sightings to come.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:12 pm 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Once again, Thank you all for staying Tuned and for all the New Comers. I really appreciate the kind words and compliments I am receiving from everyone. Here is a flower for everyone Image

Now than We had a wonderful lunch at Skukz, and of corz, a full tummy means a smile on our faces even if we have no sightings. :mrgreen:

We visited the shop, and bought an ICE Cream for everyone with my favourite being the King Cone, which is a must for me at each camp stop, weather it is Shingwedzi or Skukz, I need one.

I’ll share a superstition I have, Once upon a time during a day visit from Punda to Shing, we had no luck at all, sightings were absolutely dry and besides a few Impi’s we had nothing, Not even an Elephant. While we stopped at Shing, I thought I would have an Ice Cream for the return drive and had a King Cone, this was the 1st time I actually had an Ice Cream during a drive, and while eating it, we saw a LION on the river bed, and since that day onwards, I have had this superstition, but this should be a secret. Image

So it was time for the Afternoon Drive, with my Ice Cream in hand, I was really looking forward to the Drive. Image

Day 2 Afternoon Drive
It was time to drive to Malelane and in the hope’s of seeing some WILD DOGS this afternoon :pray: and off we were on our way Image

This Drive took us by surprise because it was like we were back in the NORTH :big_eyes: , This was because we had very little sightings, and on top of that there were very few cars :shock: and we found this very ODD because so far, we have seen PLENTY cars in the Park, why the sudden change, but we carried on in the search for WILD DOGS, and while on our drive, we decided to visit a waterhole where we found a very special sighting. Have a look at the pics below.

It cant be, A Giraffe near a waterhole, we really are lucky, It has been only once before where we saw a Giraffe drinking water from soo below, and seeing it again would be a very lucky sighting but does the Giraffe actually drink water, we will have to wait and find out. So the Giraffe was looking right and left Image to make sure there was no
Predators around who would take advantage. So we waited and observed.

So the Giraffe bent half way, and stood up straight again, just to double check, and make sure there were no LIONS around Image
So we waited even more and :pray: that the Giraffe drinks peacefully and than finally we were rewarded. :dance: :dance: :dance:

So we were honoured to have seen this sighting again, and with no cars around, the Giraffe was calm, and than we carried on our way Image

And we came to this loop which was like a steep mountain climb up to the rocks at the top, which was a Get Out point and to look around if we could see any animals around in the distant but no such luck but we had the chance to admire the Beauty of Kruger.

So we just stood there admiring the beauty which only the Kruger can produce while talking about the Giraffe sighting, and how lucky we were, until we decided that lets carry on with our drive towards Malelane, As we drove a little further we had another wonderful sighting, but for this I’ll have to make all of you’s wait :mrgreen: :whistle:

Stay Tuned in. Some really great sightings to come.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:22 am 
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Hi Everyone :gflower:

Thank You soo much for all your comments and compliments, I really appreciate it.

So now it was time to carry on with our drive after spending some time praising Mother Nature, and just admiring the Kruger.

As we started driving again and being Northerners, we were missing the elephants we see all to often in the North, and we wondering that we cant have that poor eyesight that we miss Nellifant sightings. Image

So we were driving along the South in the hope of seeing some WILD DOGS and missing our Elephants, and then we were rewarded with this special sighting. Please Forgive me People as this sighting happened mostly in front of the car, the dashboard kept coming in the way.

A baby Elephant :dance: :dance: :dance: and when ever there are babies around, the mothers should be around and there was not one but many babies and mothers, it was a huge herd of Elephants with lots of babies Image

WOW, What a fantastic sighting that was. We were missing the Elephants and we came across not one but a huge herd of Elephants :dance: :dance: :dance: , It was a lovely sighting which we really enjoyed with our engines off and just relaxing watching this herd. It was lovely and we felt like we were in heaven.

While sitting here we were deciding whether to go towards Pretoriouskop or take the S114 towards Malelane, and the decision was up to me and I have no idea but I picked the S114. What did I pick :hmz: and was it the right decision as this time I was not have a King Cone, nor did I have my buddy to tell me the way Image

Stay Tuned to find out what decision did I take and was it the right choice.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next