SANParks.org Forums

Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic
Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Survivors Kruger

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:56 am Unread post
Imagine three very healthy forumites were “dropped off” just with their clothes somewhere in Kruger and that it was possible for them to survive for three months in Kruger and they won a prize of one year free accommodation in any of the Sanparks. They must have built their own shelter, find their own water and food (not poisoned themselves), make their own fire – therefore sustained themselves from what nature provides. How would they have done it and what advice would we have given them from the safety and comfort of the armchair? I would say for the first night they should perhaps look for a cave next to a running river to sleep for safety from predators before they start building some kind of shelter in the morning.
Last post

Re: Survivors Kruger

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 am Unread post
Well GM, easy, and I did enjoy it. :wink:

Now just to explaint the 3 missing Impala. :twisted:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am Unread post
:lol: And where and how did you build your shelter Scipio? Who were the other two? Only three impala missing :hmz: ?

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 am Unread post
To start with, can I pick my two companions? (It will be two former Miss South Africa) You say 'only our clothes' Can I exchange clothing for a Leatherman multi tool? :whistle:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:32 am Unread post
Grantmissy wrote
:lol: And where and how did you build your shelter Scipio? Who were the other two? Only three impala missing :hmz: ?

They were there as well, unfortunately no Miss SA's. :doh:

Rooies, then you can make clothing to your liking for the other outcasts. :twisted: I think in the wilds a loincloth should suffice. :hmz:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 am Unread post
:lol: :lol: Only forum members allowed. No beauty contestants unless we can recognize their forum name. I guess the Leatherman multi tool is allowed but nothing else. Remember the one year free accommodation in any of Sanparks must be earned with a lot of (out)wit and survival skill.

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:45 am Unread post
I will then take, :hmz: :hmz: :hmz:

Will there be any crocodile infested rivers close. :lol: :lol:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 am Unread post
Plan A. I will use the knife of the Leatherman to rob an unsuspecting visitor of his Motorhome. Then at least I will have a roof over my head. Then every day I would drive to Tshokwane and eat the leftovers of the day's visitors. If that is not enough, I will rob another visitor of his yellow ribbon, put it on the Motorhome and then beg food from the other forumites. Jolly good fellas here on the forum, so I will not go hungry.

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 am Unread post
Scipio wrote
Will there be any crocodile infested rivers close.

Yes, it is the real Kruger that we all know – lions, crocodiles, snakes everywhere but you must look after and protect your two other fellow forum survivors. Feeding them to any wild animal is against the :rtm: no matter how tempting it is.

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:00 am Unread post
Grantmissy wrote
Scipio wrote
Will there be any crocodile infested rivers close.

Yes, it is the real Kruger that we all know – lions, crocodiles, snakes everywhere but you must look after and protect your two other fellow forum survivors. Feeding them to any wild animal is against the :rtm: no matter how tempting it is.

Now I have to choose 2 new contestants. :wall:

Rooies, I have a 4x4 motorhome, we could hide it somewhere beforehand. :thumbs_up:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 am Unread post
:D We know the name of two of the survivors Scipio and Rooies the third person must be female for diversity and fairness sake or perhaps two - four survivors in total. Scipio and Rooies perhaps you should choose as you are ready to out(wit) and outlast with loin cloths, Leatherman multi tool and a very scaly plan to rob tourists.

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am Unread post
Rooies, we have to go through the Mugshot thread, get some hotties from there to compete. :twisted:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am Unread post
Scipio wrote
Rooies, we have to go through the Mugshot thread, get some hotties from there to compete. :twisted:

You have taken the words out of my mouth. Now before we make a selection and disappoint some of the hotties and the not so hotties, are there any female volunteers? (No teetotalers unfortunately)

Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Profile  WWW 
Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 am Unread post
Must be a bushwise person because these 2 wont go anywhere :wall:

Senior Virtual Ranger
Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm Unread post
bert wrote
these 2 wont go anywhere

I am afraid it looks very true and that the bushwise practical women will have to take the lead for them to have any chance to outwit and survive. But how did you started a fire the first night? Did you perhaps look for an ostrich egg to cook on a rock and eat ? :lol: :lol:

Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]
Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic