SANParks.org Forums

Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic
Page 9 of 9 [ 124 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Most scariest experience in Kruger

Junior Virtual Ranger
Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:34 am Unread post
And the madness continues....................................................
Last post

Re: Most scariest experience in Kruger

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:14 am Unread post
Ya...... :big_eyes:

Actually I was wondering about that seat or bench at Bateleur right at the fence. It's quite dangerous, just a meter or two away facing the fence. I don't know if anyone knows that elephants can climb that bank little way up from the water hole and walk along the ridge few steps in the thicket to the fence :shock:

Its been there for years so has the water hole so Im sure they are aware......maybe that elephants sense of smell was a bit impaired because of that portion of the trunk missing...also possible.

The bench is nice though for looking out over the grass in the morning it is/was clear for quite a way. Im not exactly relaxed anymore just sit for a few brief moments since that day. You can't see from the left what's coming as there were trees and bushes.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:34 am Unread post
Pawps wrote
Scariest moment was leaving the park in July 2007, not knowing when I would ever get a chance to return!

Aaaaaaah I know how that feels even if I go every second year. I know you take the magic with you but its sad leaving. :| Glad you're going back :P

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:25 am Unread post
We had the most amazing week - will try and get a TR together soon! But again, not sure when the next time will be, and hopefully not 6 more years!

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9 [ 124 posts ]
Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic