SANParks.org Forums

Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic
Page 1 of 17 [ 245 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next

Kgalagadi Nossob 4x4 Eco Trail

Junior Virtual Ranger
Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:45 pm Unread post
we have just returned from the nossob 4x4 eco trail and what a great experience it was!

i am new to the forum and i must confess that i find it amusing that some members of the forum continuously find something to criticise.

we did the trail from north to south and saw loads of wildlife. we had no strict schedule and lots of fun. we met 2 new couples on the trail and got on very well with them. we feel that the impact on the environment was limited and we were constantly made aware of how to limit any impact on the dunes. although all 3 the vehicles on the trail were japanese non-permanent 4x4's, we all did the trail from start to finish in low range 4x4.

we didn't experience it as a trail where 4x4's were put to the test. for us it was more about getting out into the wild, making new friends while learning a lot about the kalahari. our guide was excellent and we can recommend this trail anyday.

we will post some photos of our trip in the near future.
Last post

Junior Virtual Ranger
Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:14 pm Unread post

we saw this snake while on our way to nossob for the first night before the trail started. hope the image comes out well.

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:55 am Unread post
Luisbyter's Nossob Trip Report

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Page 1 of 17 [ 245 posts ]
Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic