With the approval of Nedret Saidova, Senior Manager: E-Business, a new project will be launched on the SANParks forum. All proceeds will go to the Honorary Rangers Virtual Region, feedback will be given on what project these funds will be used for.
This project will allow members to include links in signatures at a fee. Any forum and sanparks.org links will not be affected.
The guidelines and structure:
1.This service is only available to members that are in good standing with SANParks and the HRs with a minimum post count of 20.
2.Websites promoting the following businesses or causes will not be considered: Accommodation, Nature or Game Reserves, Safari Companies, Application and Sightings Groups, Forums, Webcams and any business which is typically "off topic" on this forum.
3. Only one link per signature will be allowed.
4. No banners in signatures.
5. The link may not be promoted or included in posts.
6. Neither SANParks or the VHRs endorse the products advertised.
7. Only links as per application and approval from the VHR's may be displayed. Links can only be changed during the term of agreement upon written agreement from the VHR's.
8. To prevent paid links to be flagged for removal a code will be provided to the member which has to be included in his signature. Any links in signatures where this code is not included will immediately be removed according to the rules.
9. Members will pay for a link for the duration of one calender year. The moderators undertake not to remove paid links during the course of the year of agreement and should a link be removed by the member beforehand, no refund will be considered.
10. One change per year permitted to accommodate website changes etc. provided that the new link relates to the original link.
11. Once an application has been approved, the banking details and reference for payment will be given and proof of payment must be emailed and confirmed before the link may be posted.
12. The charge will be:
R 240.00 per year (or part thereof)for private links.
R 960.00 per year (or part thereof)for commercial links.
13. All links which fall under this new structure have to be removed before the 28th of February 2014 and paid links will be in effect from the 1st of March 2014.
An application form can be requested by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support!