Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: coisjvr's KNP 15-20 December 2012
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm 

Hi All

I will be visiting the KNP this Desember. I will be at Malelane from the 15-17 December and at Crocodile Bridge from the 18-20 Desember.

Will submit a TR for each day on my return with photos as well.

Watch this space.

Coisjvr

Post subject: Re: KNP 15-20 December 2012
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm 

Hi all
This is my TR for my December 2012 trip to KNP. It was truly an amazing trip.
My wife could only spend three of the six nights with me and a university friend and his wife joined us for the first five nights as well.
We stayed for three nights in Malelane camp and three nights is crocodile Bridge Camp.
Malelane was a very nice camp; it was a little bit remote compared to the other camps which made it nice. When using the communal facilities you hardly see any one. I would not recommend this camp for visitors with children as it is very quiet and can be dangerous taking that the fence is only 6 feet high and looks more like a perimeter boundary line than a fence as it is not even an electric fence. There are also large trees next to the fence for predators to gain entrance to the camp. The entrance gate is also open the whole day with no cattle grid as well. It is easy for any animal to enter the camp as there is so little movement during the day.
All these factors made it even more memorable. I didn’t go to the Kruger just to get amazing sighting but also to experience the wild life and to enjoy the atmosphere and Malelane camp created just that.
We entered the camp around 08h00 on the Saturday, we spend the previous night at my wife’s moms house in Nelspruit, so the next morning was only a hour’s drive until we reached Malelane Gate. We quickly checked in at the gate and off we went. The idea that anything can happen from now on exited me, we can see a lion kill around the next corner or a grazing herd of buffaloes, anything was possible. It did not take long for that anything to happen, after passing the impala’s and few warthogs in the road on our way to the camp site my wife spotted the first leopard. You get those moments in the Kruger when you turn your head the other way and when you look into the bush, time stops as your heart and mind takes time to register what your eyes just saw, those moments that you by some miracle look at the right place at the right time through the passing trees and see a leopard quietly lying on the branch of a tree about 80m into the field. My wife had a moment like that. It didn’t take long for the passing vehicles to join us and within 10 minutes there were about 15 cars. The cars didn’t bother us as we had the best seat in the house. Our KNP trip started of very good by spotting the leopard within 5 minutes from entering the gate.
_DSC2324 by coisjvr, on Flickr
After our leopard sighting we saw some nice sightings of general game as well. We went and set up camp, after setting up camp it was about midday, we were fortunate with the weather of the first few days as it was overcastted with drizzles now and then. The sun did come out for a few minutes to quickly scorch you and then went behind the clouds again. I wanted to wait until the afternoon to go on a game drive but could simply not wait.
_DSC2390 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC2397 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We went for a game drive past Berg and Dal to the Matjulu waterhole, there were a herd of elephants drinking water which was nice, we spent a while there before returning to the camp about 15h00. My friend was on his way and I wanted to help him pitch his tent so the game drives were over for the day.
_DSC2308 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2386 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2446 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2558 by coisjvr, on Flickr
That night we enjoy some braaivleis around the fire. While we were eating the hippos in the river (±50m away from the camp) started to grunt. For me it was total serenity as I enjoyed Africa but for my friends wife it total distress as she ran into the tent only to come out after a few minutes. We had some hyena visitors that night, good thing they only come at night as they will meet an open gate during the day. Ha ha
To be continued with day 2…..

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 pm 

Day Two
We woke up early the next morning to go on an early game drive. We left the camp about 05h00 with the flask, snacks, camera :cam: and binoculars. We decided to take the H3 up towards Afsaal and return via the S114. The general game viewing was very good. The morning was mostly overcastted with drizzles now and then, it made the game viewing nice but the photography potential went down.
We started off with a Hyena in the road; he was calling his buddies in the surrounding with a wwwwhhoooooppppp noise, it made the sighting very intresting.
_DSC2704 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We saw a bird in the tree not far off, not sure what bird it was, any suggestions?
_DSC2692 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We spotted a Woodlands Kingfisher also. I think I have heard more woodies in the Malelane area than what I have seen impalas, the trrpp trrrrrrrrrr noise just never ended, the calling of such a smart bird is always pleasing to hear.
_DSC2932 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We also spotted this Klipspringer in one of the koppies.
_DSC2823 by coisjvr, on Flickr
And we also spotted the general game.
_DSC2736 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2872 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2834 by coisjvr, on Flickr
On our way we stopped at the low water bridge crossing just north of the S118 and S114 crossing, the low water bridge is such a nice place to stop and look over the dam on the higher side, when sitting in your vehicle the water level is about the same as your eye level. My wife took a nice photo of a lily in the dam.
_DSC2751 (2) (1024x675) by coisjvr, on Flickr
The general game viewing was very good; unfortunately no lions or leopards were spotted. I wonder how many lions and leopards see us that we are not even aware of…….. :think: ?
_DSC2826 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We went back to the camp to make a brunch. After brunch we were surprised with the elephants visiting the fence line of Malelane. :D :shock:
_DSC2891 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2882 by coisjvr, on Flickr
I took this photo of a tree in the Malelane Kamp; the shaded areas for the chalets are very good.
_DSC2902 (2) (1024x673) by coisjvr, on Flickr

We relaxed the afternoon and recharged our batteries for the afternoon drive.

Please join me again for the Day 2 Part 2.
Until then, keep well

Last edited by coisjvr on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:30 pm 

Day Two Part 2

Apologies for not writing about our Kruger trip for a while now but the year just took off and I got stuck between my studies and work and could not find time to write any posts.

This morning I stared at the calendar and noticed that we leave again to visit the Kruger within 5 weeks (27 April 2013 – 4 May 2013) and would like to do another trip report for that trip, so I forced myself to finish this one and share it with you guys and complete it before our next trip.

The afternoon game drive of day two was quiet but very enjoyable. We went together with my friend and his wife and took the S114-S25-S119-S118 and the H3 back to camp. It was raining again so the sightings were few and far between, even with the limited sightings we enjoyed ourselves and with such good fellowship in the Kruger nothing can go wrong.

One of my creepiest experiences was the visit to Gardenia hide. Due to the rain the road was very quiet, I think we crossed 2 vehicles on the S25 but that was it. So we decided to stop at the gardenia hide, climbing out of the car, no one near you with drizzling rain just gave all four of us goose bumps and reminded me of the “I still know what you did last summer” scene, shivers ran down my spine walking in front of the group between the gardenia gate and the hide itself. The flimsy gate standing 1,5m high was open when we got there and there is a 1m wide passage that you walk in that is fenced off with a 2m high wooden stick wall. I tough to myself today we are making headlines on all news paper “Vacation tragedy with leopard in KNP”. It is so easy for a leopard or a python to meet us in the walkway, I think we spend 10 seconds at the hide and the group voted that we leave immediately; especially hearing a loud noise in the bush that’s sounded like someone is getting a hiding in the bathroom (dont know how to explain it better).

Below are some photos of the walkway to the hide. The smile you see is my "scared smile inside", ha ha. I don’t know whether you guys know what I am talking about.

_DSC3006 (1024x679) by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3007 (1024x679) by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3005 (1024x679) by coisjvr, on Flickr

One of the best scenes that I have encountered on my trip was this scene

_DSC2970 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2964 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The sun just broke through the clouds and in the river bed next to the S119 was a small herd of buffalo resting. The strong weather in the sky, the green bush and the golden rays of the sun on the buffalo created a picture perfect scene; we enjoyed this scene for about 15 minutes before driving off.

The rest of the game drive was quite, below are some of the pictures that I took.

_DSC3008 (1024x679) by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC2981 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Please join me again for day three.

Until then

Keep well

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 pm 

Hi guys,

Below is the buffalo photo uncropped, I played a bit with the exposure and RGB graph. The other buffalo pic was very pale and after looking at the processed photo I had to share it with you guys as this is more what the scenery looked like.

Buffalo in Riverbed-2 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Barryels- Pleasure, hope you enjoy.
Meandering Mouse- Thanks, glad to be back
Pumbaa- Buffalo scene was amazing, see the uncropped and processed photo above.
Sheenaugh-Lee- Thanks, wait for day 4 as the kitchen then really heats up.
Heksie- Hope I can meet you end of april at the meet and greet, but as posted we leave again on the 27 April 2013 to visit the KNP again. We normally leave around 2am to be there around 6am
Hilda- I agree on the weather.

Till then keep well.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:02 am 

Thanks for all the comments

Day 3

Day three we decided to visit Pretoruiskop for the day. We took the H3 and then the H1-1; we did not see any large predators except hyenas for the day. Its day three now and we have only seen one leopard and no lions, cheetahs or wild dogs yet.

Me and my SO made lunch at the Pretoruiskop day visitors area.

_DSC3236 by coisjvr, on Flickr

After the lunch we took a swim, spent some time at the curios shop and left to Malelane via the H2-2
The H2-2 is always quiet for us and we didn’t see a lot of game.

Here are some photos of the general game we spotted on day three.

_DSC3300 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3232 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3086 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3033 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3041 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3023 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3116 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3136 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3189 by coisjvr, on Flickr

We ended the day with a traditional KNP Braai.

_DSC3318 by coisjvr, on Flickr
And I tried a stargaze photo which came out indifferent.
_DSC3316 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Tomorrow we leave to stay at Crocodile Bridge for three more days.

We are really eager to see some large predators as they have been few and far between,

Will Crocodile Bridge live up to its expectation?

You will have to wait and see, join me again for day 4.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:03 pm 

@threedogs definetly a place to consider, I highly recommend it.
@Hilda - Will remember your tip, thanks

Day 4

Day four started with another early morning, we woke up around 5:00am to leave around 5:30am before we pack up and leave for Crocodile Bridge. Leaving at 5:30 in the summer for a game drive is late as the camp gates open at 4:30.

When I started with the coffee my wife said that she is tired and are going to sleep late, at first I was sad but excitement and anticipation soon got the better of my sadness as we all know what usually happens when someone decided to sleep late instead of joining the game drive.

I left the camp via the S110 to the H3 and taking the S114 east towards the S121 and came back via the H3.

_DSC3457 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Just as I got on the S114 there were few cars in the road. When I arrive there were two leopards in the tree about 80m into the bush. What made it really exciting was that fact that one leopard was a cub and the other one the mother. The mother is top right in the first photo, they both left the tree and so did I leave my spot.

_DSC3344 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3359 by coisjvr, on Flickr

On my way back to the camp I heard there were three lionesses at Berg-en-Dal. It was getting late but I had to go see if I can find them being that I have not seen any lions yet. I finally spot them and they were far in the dense bush and had to wait a while just to take a photo of their heads sticking out.

_DSC3384 by coisjvr, on Flickr

This elephant was in the road and after reversing a km I decided to turn around

_DSC3375 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I went back to camp, quickly pack up and left to CB for the next three days.
We took the S25 to CB, we were in a rush so we didn’t spend too much time game spotting.
Arriving in the CB area we were greeted by herds of Zebra’s, wildebeest and impalas outside the camp. The vegetation turned to open tree savannah and some patched of Delagoa Thorn Thickets. The vegetation is much more open that the dense vegetation of Malelane.

_DSC3401 by coisjvr, on Flickr
We settled in and decided to go on a night drive. After the braai the game drive vehicle picked us up at 20h00 and we returned around 22h00.

The game drive was excellent, it’s the first time for me doing the night drive and now more nocturnal animals can be spotted and we can see what the animals are up to at night.
We took the H4-2 and after about 30 minutes of driving we spotted two male lions approaching us from the front, the ranger switched of the engine and we were all alone in the middle. It was so quiet that you could hear the lion’s breathing. When they were right next to the vehicle they started roaring, all of a sudden the brave people sitting on the side of the vehicle were not that brave anymore. We followed the lions for about 10min before they disappeared into the bush.

_DSC3500 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3483 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3475 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3473 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The one lion had a black patch on the left back leg, can anyone maybe identify this lion from previous sightings.

And we spotted some other animals which includes honey badger, genets, chameleons, hippos and some general game as well.

_DSC3470 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Some general game I spotted during the day.
_DSC3335 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3445 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3435 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3372 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3405 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3418 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Today was a very successful day as we spotted the big five today.

Join me again for day five.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:55 am 

Day 5 Part 1

I woke up again at five to take a game drive towards Lower Sabie via the S28. I was hoping to see the cheetahs everybody was seeing along the S28 and if all goes well, the wild dogs as well. That is the only two ticks that I needed to make it a full house for the trip. Unfortunately I did not see either one of them, none the less the drive was still very special.

I was greeted with another glorious morning and the clouds and the dead tree with a raptor inside made a good photo to start the day with.

_DSC3555 by coisjvr, on Flickr

While I was taking the photo I noticed some movement, there was a lion cub ±6-8 months old sitting in the grass, I was so amazed that it was there al the time and I did not even noticed it. If I did not stop for the photo I would have missed the lion.

_DSC3565 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The drive was nice and I was really starting to relax and enjoying the KNP. Just driving in the KNP is relaxing and takes you away from everyday stress.

I spotted some general game and feather friends

_DSC3597 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3617 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3568 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3630 by coisjvr, on Flickr
I stopped at Ntandanyatji Hide, the hippos were having fun and being very vocal as usual.
_DSC3603 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I quick visit to Sunset dam turned out to be 1 hour as I enjoyed all the activity at the dam. There was a lot of water birds and hippos playing at the dam.

_DSC3685 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3691 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3665 by coisjvr, on Flickr
Yellow Billed Stork

_DSC3659 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3648 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3647 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I spend some time at Lower Sabie, had coffee on the deck and bought some stuff at the shop before I left to go back to CB. We stayed at Lower Sabie in 2010 and was nice to see the camp again.
On my way back I decided to drive across the sabie river. The area around lower Sabie is definitely on of my favourite places and in the near future we will definitely try out the highly rated safari tents at LS.
This Giant Kingfisher enjoyed the morning sun.

_DSC3696 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The drive back to CB was quiet but definitely not boring.

At camp I made some flap jack and chilled the afternoon at the camp before going on the afternoon game drive.

I spotted plenty of other game and birds which are not mentioned here. I think if we had to post all the sighting we would never end as KNP is full of wonderful game, birds and scenery.

Please join me again.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 am 

Day 5 Part 2

@Hilda – Possible, there did emerge other cubs out of the bush later.
@threedogs – I agree, love to be stationary during game drives.
@Sheenaugh-Lee- Did not see any adult lions, hunting maybe. The older the cubs get the more tolerant the parents are with leaving them alone.

We took a late game drive in close proximity to Crocodile Bridge.
The drive was nice and we spotted general game.
This was the first opportunity the whole trip that I was able to use the golden rays from the sun to take good photos.

_DSC3740 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3768 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3785 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3790 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3826 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3842 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3854 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3868 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC3874 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The day ended with a KNP sunset, I really love the sunsets and sunrises, you don’t get that in PTA everyday.

_DSC3908 by coisjvr, on Flickr

We ended the day with a KNP braai.

_DSC3930 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The Hyenas checked in before we went to bed. The hyenas are very smelly and most of the time we smelled them before we saw them. Especially at Malelane as we were close to the fence. I don’t know if anyone had the same experience of smelling them.

_DSC3941 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Till again, keep well

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 am 

Day 6 Part 1

Day six was our last full day. We decided to go on an early drive north taking the H4-2. Just as we passed the S130 we were greeted by a strange event in nature, two clans of Hyenas were fighting in the middle of the road, in total there were about ± 40 Hyenas. I spend about 2 hours watching them fighting. There were not a lot of fireworks in the fight, but more one clan standing their ground against the other clan. It looked like the one clan secured a kill in the bush that we couldn’t see, I say this because of the vultures in the surrounding area and the bloody faces and throats that some hyenas had. The noise that 40 hyenas can make is quite something to hear.

_DSC3946 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3961 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC3962 by coisjvr, on Flickr
_DSC4022 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Follow this link for the video, I had to reduce the quality due to digital size of the video.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/coisjvr/86 ... hotostream

The action was halted by one vehicle that didn’t enjoy the sighting that crossed the scene and the hyenas fled into the bush. I waited about 10 minutes before they appeared again. By now the news was spread far and there were now more cars than hyenas (we were the second car that arrived on the scene).

During the sighting there were 3 birds chasing away a harrier hawk. This time the bully was bullied.

_DSC3994 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Some other interesting sighting was the Python, I just missed it to take a nice photo, the other photos are through a dirty windscreen. This python was very bright in colour and I think it peeled recently.

_DSC4073 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Elephant eating,

_DSC4077 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Territorial wildebeest bull,

_DSC4101 by coisjvr, on Flickr

There was a giraffe couple as well, extending the family,

_DSC4104 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Pee-ka-boo,

_DSC4129 by coisjvr, on Flickr

On our way back to camp we came across a lion family, this pride of lions were close to the H4-2 and S28 (south) area just outside CB and we encountered them a lot, they go by the name of the Vurhami Pride I think.

The one lioness was interested in the tree climbing business;

_DSC4208 (1024x679) by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4205 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4215 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The guinea fowl family ended the game drive

_DSC4252 by coisjvr, on Flickr

That night we went on another night drive, I will post photos later.

Join me again

Coisjvr
(Francois Jansen van Rensburg)

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:53 am 

@Trrp-trrrrrrrr & Pikkie- The hyena sighting was amazing, thanks.
@barryels - I hope that you can see them as well during your October trip.
@Cape of Storms - I suggest do both :lol: , another excuse to visit the KNP. All the babies and green surrounding makes it very special over December.
@Hilda - The hyena is definitely to close for comfort. The snake was big, it stretched across the whole road, we were looking in the bush and didn’t see it, when we saw it was too late. :wall:
@Sheenaugh-Lee - Thank you, you are welcome

It feels like I’m force feeding you with the trip report but I need to finish it before leaving this weekend to spent 7 nights again in KNP.

Day 6 Part 2

Night Drive

The night drive we left CB around 20h00 to return around 22h00. Leaving crocodile bridge you hear nervous wildebeest grunting and impalas trying to keep still in the dark. Lions hunt 90% of the time at night and are 75% active, just imagine the night time activity.

The Vurhami Pride was spotted the afternoon on the S28 just of the h4-2 when coming from CB. The ranger took us there immediately hoping to find the pride again.

We found the pride, there was around 4 adult lionesses and ±8 cubs (different sizes) The only thing missing was the male. It was amazing to see them at night and how they behave.

The mothers were grooming and playing with the cubs right next to the road, a mere 5m from us.

_DSC4308 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4276 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4296 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4289 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4284 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4257 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4316 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4314 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I wonder whether the 2 male lions we saw 2 night ago was the males of this pride.
I wanted to stay there the whole night but the other people wanted to move on, so we did. :x

We spotted other game as well,

_DSC4353 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4354 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4373 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I took this photo of the wildebeest at night, its not a high quality photo but is one of my favourites. It shows me the wildebeest world at night. :cam:

_DSC4386 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Other animal we spotted was: hyena, honey badger, hippo, giraffe, zebra and impala.
The last night I went to bed satisfied.

The amount of time I had spent with the vurhami pride was amazing. Lying in my bed I was considering a career change, ha ha.

I set my alarm for 4 O’clock the next morning, could I spot the vurhami pride one more time before leaving KNP.

Please join me again to find out.

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:00 pm 

@Scatterling - I agree :whistle:
@hilda - Thank you, I wish you all the luck when you visit again.

Day 7 (Last day)

I left early the morning at 04h30, hoping that the Vurhami Pride was still on the S28. I weren’t the only vehicle hoping so, when I got the gate I was like tenth in the row :wall: ; news must have spread fast in the camp. When the gates opened up it was like a race the area, I was there last.

We took the H4-2 and turn right onto the S28, and there the vurhami pride was busy waking up. In the beginning it was difficult for me to see anything as I was far away with all the vehicles :( (Roadblock of ±15 cars 04h45 in the morning).

Luck turned my way when the lions started walking towards the H4-2 where we just turned off :dance: . I quickly turned my vehicle around and all of a sudden I was in front, enjoying the view off the pride walking along the road. I was very blessed to see and follow the Vurhami Pride for the last couple of days.

People are well mannered in KNP until it gets to a lion or leopard sighting, then you really see their true colours :rtm: .

The lions walked in front of me, behind me were 15 cars battling it out for a spot. I wish I had a photo :rtm: .

_DSC4413 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4431 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4439 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4442 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4461 by coisjvr, on Flickr

I followed the lions for about 20 min until they went into a “no entry” road.

_DSC4463 by coisjvr, on Flickr

Some other game I Spotted

_DSC4475 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4545 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4554 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4564 by coisjvr, on Flickr

_DSC4539 by coisjvr, on Flickr

The rest of the game drive was nice, I returned at camp around 09h00, packed our stuff to leave.

My journey back went well.

I was rested, revived and restored until end of April when I visit the KNP again.

As I am typing this second last part of my trip report (conclusion still outstanding) I am getting all my stuff ready to visit the KNP again for 7 nights. We will be staying in Letaba, Tamboti, Skukuza and Crocodile Bridge this time.

The good news is that I will do another Trip Report.

Until then, keep well

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]