I always place my yellow ribbon on my car so dont think I am against it, but in the furture might we go for our logo design on a yellow mirror sock instead? and then the yellow ribbon might become less of a symbol than it is now? just a thought?
Dear forum members,
A while back the forum community embarked on a process to chose a forum logo. Things came a bit unstuck at the design stage.
We called in some Dyna'mites to assist with what could have gone wrong; and to assist with ideas for a fresh and new direction.
We invite all forumites to join in the this exciting process under the guidance and enthusiasm of the Dyna'mites, the VHRs and the mods.
To recap - we posted this last times round:
As is evident from the above post we may now officially start the process of determining our own forum logo; obviously in conjunction with SANParks.
This is a process that needs to include all interested parties and therefore means all members who wish to be part of this are welcome to participate in this discussion.
Please do not be shy - we need your input, this is YOUR logo!The following must be kept in mind:
1. As the logo may still exist in 100 years time we need to get a balanced decision, based on the input of as many forumites as possible.
2. The process takes place in 'steps'.
3. The above proposal is adhered to and there is constant communication on progress with SANParks.4. The logo will be used not only on shirts and caps, but mirror socks etc. Keep this in mind when drawing or proposing a design. Keep in mind it will also need to be embroidered.
5. A separate forum (this one we are using now) will be opened for this process where each design idea will have a dedicated topic for drawings, discussion and so on.
6. Instructions as how to proceed will be posted up in the Logo Forum. Keep an eye here, and remember we need your input!!!
We invite you all to join in this historical process and be part of creating a very special SANParks Forum logo!