Skip to Content

Wild magazine

Everything you need to know about the Wild Card program.
Hugh
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Re: Wild magazine

Unread postby Hugh » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

I too contacted Elvira and thank you such prompt service My Wild Magazine is in the post I just hope posty can find us Apparently there are two Falcon crescents in this area and the GPS system picks up the other one even though that road is very short and very small !!!
God couldn't be everywhere so he made Grandmas

PETE&INGE

Unread postby PETE&INGE » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 am

Well done Elvira. email 16/11/2011 magazine received by post 22/11/2011 :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dabchick
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Dabchick » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Well, in my opinion Elvira's service sucks. <edit - she gives good service - see post below :redface: >

I've contacted her 4 November, and on her request provided proof of my Wild card purchase (the confirmation letter) on 7 November, after which she said she'll put me on the list for issue 17 (which gets published when?). I can only assume issue 17 is the December issue, because I've not received anything yet.

And if issue 17 is the December issue, why should I wait for it? I've bought and paid for my wild card in the beginning of October - surely I should receive at least the November issue, and probably the October one as well? Am I now only going to get 10 issues for the price of 12...?

:evil:
Last edited by Dabchick on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dabchick
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Dabchick » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:10 pm

:sori:

Seems I was wrong. The Wild magazine only gets published quarterly (I thought monthly).

After reading on this thread 15 minutes ago how luislang and PETE&INGE got their Wild magazines within days after contacting Elvira I e-mailed her asking where my magazine was.... She responded immediately saying that since I've only registered in October, I will only start getting the magazine from the summer issue onwards - which gets published in December. Luislang and PETE&INGE bought there Wild cards before end September which is why they got their magazines so quickly.

I guess I'll have to change my vote and say that Elvira gives excellent service! :thumbs_up: :D :redface:

Pumbaa
Legendary Virtual Ranger
Legendary Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Pumbaa » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm

I emailed Elvira approx. 2 weeks ago and requested her to send me my missing magazines. After mailing her my confirmation letter regarding my wild card all missing Wild Magazines arrived today safely :thumbs_up:

Thanks so much for the professional, fast and efficient service :gflower: :k

tent dweller
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger
Award: Funniest/Best Forumite Name (2013)

Unread postby tent dweller » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Just emptied our post office box and found a Wild magazine, now just for the card
PRETORIUSKOP 20 - 21 December 2015
TAMBOTI 22 - 24 December 2015
OLIFANTS 25 - 27 December 2015 (with a view)
LETABA 28 - 31 December 2015
MOPANI 01 - 03 January 2016 (with a view)
PRETORIUSKOP 04 -06 January 2016

Return to “Wild Card”