Skip to Content

lens for Canon 450D

Share and discuss your images (strictly SANparks related)
Massimo

lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby Massimo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey all!! hope you all doing well! i know this is a chance in a million but i was wondering if any has a second hand lens that they are looking to sell that is compatible for a canon 450d as i do not have the money to afford a brand new one!! Im going to the kruger in June as was wondering if i cant find a second hand lens can one rent lenses and if so from where ??

Kind Regards
Massimo
Canon 5D MK III :) :), Canon 7D , Canon 450D | Canon 400 F5.6 L | Canon 70-200 F2.8 L IS|Sigma 10-200 EX DG OS F4-5.6 & goodies :)
Runner up wildlife photographer of the year 2012-sunday times & winner-Canon S.A. reflection category

DuQues
Honorary Virtual Ranger
Honorary Virtual Ranger

Re: lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby DuQues » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Massimo, have a look at Hedrus' site for both secondhand lenses (good ones at good prices) and rentals...
Arriving currently: The photos from our trip! Overhere! :yaya:

Feel free to use any of these additional letters to correct the spelling of words found in the above post: a-e-t-n-d-i-o-s-m-l-u-y-h-c

Josh of the Bushveld
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Re: lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby Josh of the Bushveld » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Also have a look at Gumtree, BidOrBuy and Kameraz (mods, I know we're not supposed to mention specific companies etc but these have been mentioned a lot of times before).
The 'mite formerly known as joshilewis

FGASA Level 1 Guide

Glen Reenen TR

15-18 June: Berg-en-dal

Return to “SANParks Camera Club”