Skip to Content

lens for Canon 450D

Discuss and share your wildlife photography, filming and equipment

Moderator: lion queen

lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby Massimo » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Hey all!! hope you all doing well! i know this is a chance in a million but i was wondering if any has a second hand lens that they are looking to sell that is compatible for a canon 450d as i do not have the money to afford a brand new one!! Im going to the kruger in June as was wondering if i cant find a second hand lens can one rent lenses and if so from where ??

Kind Regards
Canon 5D MK III :) :), Canon 7D , Canon 450D | Canon 400 F5.6 L | Canon 70-200 F2.8 L IS|Sigma 10-200 EX DG OS F4-5.6 & goodies :)
Runner up wildlife photographer of the year 2012-sunday times & winner-Canon S.A. reflection category

Honorary Virtual Ranger
Honorary Virtual Ranger

Re: lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby DuQues » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Massimo, have a look at Hedrus' site for both secondhand lenses (good ones at good prices) and rentals...
Not posting much here anymore, but the photo's you can follow here There is plenty there.

Feel free to use any of these additional letters to correct the spelling of words found in the above post: a-e-t-n-d-i-o-s-m-l-u-y-h-c

Josh of the Bushveld
Junior Virtual Ranger
Junior Virtual Ranger

Re: lens for Canon 450D

Unread postby Josh of the Bushveld » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Also have a look at Gumtree, BidOrBuy and Kameraz (mods, I know we're not supposed to mention specific companies etc but these have been mentioned a lot of times before).
The 'mite formerly known as joshilewis

FGASA Level 1 Guide

Glen Reenen TR

15-18 June: Berg-en-dal

Return to “Wildlife Photography Enthusiasts”