Service Related Feedback
Rules of the Service Related Feedback Forum:
1. All complaints posted have to be forwarded to email@example.com
within 2 days after posting on forum.
See here: Compliments and Complaints - what to do
2. The member is required to update the topic with any feedback from Customer Care within a period of 3 weeks after posting. Even in a case of no reply, that should be posted.
3. The member needs to post an update of all emails and submitted dates for the record.
4. All topics will remain locked and no discussion will be allowed. Should the member wish to post in his/her topic, please PM a moderator for the topic to be unlocked.
5. Should a member not adhere to the above, the post will be removed by the moderators.
Thank you in advance,
Jen, thanks for your reminder, the reason why complaints are posted on the forum is:
1. There is no acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint.
Gmlsmit, why is this not posted in the SRF forum which was particularly started to monitor feedback from Customer Care then? The wording in the rules made special provision for these sort of problems and I quote: "Even in a case of no reply, that should be posted."
2. There is no feed back to the complainant.
3. No action seems to be taken as the same items are raised time and again.
I'm guilty of speculation here but if I add up what I see by looking at the topics in the SRF forum, I'm not sure that even half of the complaints have been forwarded? As I personally have asked so many times before, let's be part of the solution and make people accountable.
We've created a special avenue for complaints and feedback to be monitored, it's not constructive making these sort of accusations (which might or might not be true) if the system is not used to it's full advantage, is it?