Skip to Content

Forum member names

Tell us what we can do better, need to clear the air, voice your concern or provide feedback about the forum
BunnyHugger

Re: forum member names

Unread postby BunnyHugger » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

:lol: :lol: BillyF.

I did something like 9000 km lasy year. Been rding for quite a while now and I have found the traiing wheels slow me down too much. I got rid of them for the sake of getting the cycle to go faster.

(And just look what it got me. It wasn't so much the speed that did me in, but the sudden stop.)

They say that there are only two kinds of cyclists.

Those who have fallen, and those who have yet to fall. I was on the former category for many years. :(
Bunny Hugger

Conservation is not an option.
It's imperative.

Leave KNP alone. Go build a hotel someplace else. Reserves are for the preservation of wildlife.

Think Pink. ..

Richprins

Re: Stop being Lasy!

Unread postby Richprins » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:48 pm

BunnyHugger wrote:I did something like 9000 km lasy year. (

Heeh heeh!

BunnyHugger

Re: forum member names

Unread postby BunnyHugger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:47 am

Sorry peeps, typo there should read "last year".

9000 km without a single mishap and it only took about 9m to fall off just once and do some hectic damage.

Just goes to show how fast an accident can happen and one of the biggest reasons why we need to keep below the speed limits within the nature reserves. I was only doing 40 km per hour.

Safety is our responsibility in all we do, whether driving inside or outside of the reserves, or riding motor cycles, bicycles and especially when working with machinery.

The safety of the animals in paradise is also our responsibility. It is after all, their kingdom.
Bunny Hugger

Conservation is not an option.
It's imperative.

Leave KNP alone. Go build a hotel someplace else. Reserves are for the preservation of wildlife.

Think Pink. ..

Return to “Chill Room ”