List copied from PetraJ's latest post. Let's keep this thread for the pledges/challenges only and the other thread for chit chat about them! That way 'mites can easily see what is going on.From now on will edit with accomplished things in colour
Thanks again to all who have pledged, and to all who have done work behind the scenes to help the challenge along so far JaneBecker – R1000 for 6 months
Joekin – Challenge Baffers to join us wearing a dress – R20
Jagcheetah – Every wilddog on the S28 – R10Micetta - A pic of Petra with a spider on/in her hand - R50
Petra – for every YR/forumite we meet (with a pic of the forumite as prove) – R10Elephus – A picture of the fabled crab eating monkey – R1000
Elsa – Finding Duke – R250
Charming1 - a Shark in Kruger and provide - R250Micetta - LIT R100TheunsH - Finding and taking a photo of 2 fully grown lion males together! - R200
- Picture of a Live Zambesi Bull Shark in any river or dam - R500wingman - for every participating angel eating a famous whacktazz buff pastry pie required. - R100roaneric - spotting a forumite's car with at least 10 YR tied onto it (viewable from different sides.) R200
Charming1 - for every Stiffneck Red Ribbon you encounter – R50
Norms – Honey Badger – R50 each– Serval – R100 each
Bert – Meet and greet picture with Joekin – R200
– Civet – R100– Cheetah – R100P@M - First time MM gets lost or meanders off - R100
- per wartog - R10 (Max 50 wartogs)- per jackal - R20
- per S/S jackal - R50Cherries - No alcohol during trip - R200
Saraf - MM gets her tent first time without meandering anywhere - R10
- every cat sighting - R10
- every wilddog sighting - R10
- Duke - R250Pjw - wilddog - R500Hawk - pic of baby animal R250
- Baby impala R500 (Thanks Bigman, donated pic o.b.o Angels)
leelee - photo with all Angels in it - R200
Sprocky - Mating lions - R100. R50 extra each following session photographed
leelee - Ratpack member in photo with Angels - R100
Scipio – A pic with a Rattie – R100, Rattie with beer in his hand – R200
DANKBAAR - Every Aardvark or Hedgehog seen (with proof) – R100
- Every Martial Eagle or Pel's Fishing Owl seen (with proof) – R100
- A group photo of the angels with full ranger uniforms on with a BIG yellow ribbon around the neck or in the hair ( if they could borrow uniforms and if it's not against any rules) - R100
Dotdan - I will pay for every lesser grey dingus MM spots and names correctly (Dotdan)
Hugh - For every tooth brush MM mislays and has to buy another – R10Timepilot - When the BULLS win I pledge R500.
- If, in the highly unlikely event, that the cheetahs win I pledge - R300
TheunsH - If the Bulls loose against the Cheetahs tomorrow I pledge - R100
Boorgatspook - On a Cheetah victory - R200
- On a Blue Bulls victory - R200
iNkwazi - CHEETAHS win - R200.
- If the BULLS win - R100.
- And for a DRAW - R300
Curious Canadian - I'll pledge for a Cheetah loss - R100 ....safe bet?
LarissaVW - I pledge a if no one thinks up a challenge which involves mopani worms - R100Micetta - On the first mopani worm eater - R100
- No, I will have to make it - R150, if not we are even
Boorgatspook - I want video footage of the AAA - team eating mopani worms! If they are successful, I'll donate - R300Matthys - Cheetah victory - R200
- If the Bulls win - R100Lionspoon - If one of the Angels does it (eat Mopani Worms) with curlers in her hair (Can't be MM then). - R300
Dotdan - For a picture of an Angel eating a mopani worm with Ketchup on it - R200
- A pic with the Angels holding up a "Musketeers Rule and Angels Drool" sign - R100
Imax - The Rats had 98 challenges - If you hit 100! - R100 (and this one may count.)- Your menu and photo proof that your meals beat ours - R100.RobertT - R250 for 2 angels to do the trip in their pj's and another R250 if the angels do it in pj's and bright coloured hair curlers.
Photograpihic proof at different stops required.
- add another R250 for wearing fluffy slippers that look like animals or with animal faces on them.
chirinda - R50 for each time you see a ground hornbill family- R50 for each Saddlebill stork you see
R2D2 - R200 per Honey badger - R50 per baby mongoose (any of the 7 species, as long as it is a baby!)(max R100)
- R50 per Brown Hyaena (max R100)
- R50 per Black Rhino (max R100)
Rumuruti - 1) R 300 for each sighting of two predators (species) together
2) R 200 for each sighting of two fish eagles together
3) R 100 for a group picture of at least 5 blondes (no cheating on this and no wigs accepted!)
4) R 50 for every blonde YR/formite you meet (picture please and no wigs accepted)Oddesy - R20 for every LIT with photographic proof
Now there is one week to go for the challenges to come in, please guys we want to hit 100.... send them in