I stayed there for a few days last week, really enjoyed it, and would recommend:
1. Put more toilets in the park.
Disgusting to see toilet paper and feces at viewpoints like Stephenson Hamilton and I don't enjoy having to relieve myself in such areas and contributing to the problem.
Maybe a solution would be khaki/army green toilet paper
2. Put more hides at waterholes.
3. Cut away trees blocking viewpoints next to the river.
There is no point going around the small loops next to river because you can't see anything
4. Monitor and control guides with amphitheater vehicles.
They drive like they own the road and treat normal self drive people with disdain.
One screamed at me "Is this your car?!!" at Mlondozi when I was standing near one of the plenty cars parked there blocking the loop.
Just because I was standing at the car!
I said no and he shook his head swearing.
They never move over in the road when approaching, so I have to stop now when I see one coming as not to be pushed into the bush.
Just recommendations for people in general:
1. If you drive a diesel engined car, try stay a fair distance from the game.
I noticed elephants do not take kindly to the vibration of a diesel engine and they get quite aggressive, while other animals just run away
2. Some of the cameras sound like automatic weapons with the sounds going tuka tuka tuka tuka peep peep tukka tukka tukka.
It would be nice if people would consider others and put the sounds on mute.
3. Learn to put your cars in positions that allow people to pass if they are not interested in the sighting.
The number of doubled up blocked roads I came across for a lion's tail sighting 60m into the bush was quite funny.
The frustrating part came when I had to turn around to leave because people assumed I was trying to push in to get a glimpse of the tail and would not let me go past.
Overall a very nice stay and definitely the premium park in the country, just for a few small things that could make it better.
whitebobo , welcome to the forum
Are you sure you enjoyed your stay in Kruger
You certainly make some , refreshing suggestions :
Like : cutting away trees next to the rivers - I suggest cutting a whole swathe of trees , say 300 meters wide , both sides of the rivers
You know , I drive a diesel . Never knew it bothered animals . Maybe I should stop going to Kruger at all