Skip to content

SANParks.org Forums

View unanswered posts | View active topics

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: FEEDBACK - KNP - NOV 2014 TRIP
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm 

Hi All
I have just been on my third trip to KNP this year and wanted to share a bit of feedback with you. I flew into Skuzuza Airport - I was totally blown away by this little gem - it is beautifully decorated and the staff are helpful and cheerful - full marks to Sanparks. I did not go into Skukuza Camp at all - we stayed at Satara, Olifants, Lower Sabi and Tamboti.

The main reason for writing this is to let you all know that I was so impressed by just about all the facilities and the service. In all cases the public ablutions at the main camps and the picnic spots were clean an the staff in attendance were cheerful and helpful. The shops were stocked well - the best selection I have ever seen on any of my many previous trips - both with groceries/dry goods and with take away food.

The cottages were all clean and well equipped - We all know that some of the cottages are looking a bit "tired" and are not stocked at the standard we have at home but everything was clean and more than adequate for a night or two. At Satara our kettle did not work - a tragedy for 2 tea drinkers - and in no time it was replaced with one that worked.

Check in staff were cheerful and efficient - all in all excellent service all round.

Post subject: Re: FEEDBACK - KNP - NOV 2014 TRIP
Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:08 pm 
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

FAC Member (2013)
That's great. :clap:

It's good to get positive feedback people tend just to remember the negitive stuff.

I hope you are working on your travel tale that we can see all the fun you had.