Skip to Content

Tsendze Rustic Camp

Discuss the different camps and roads of the Kruger National Park
Son godin
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Re: Tsendze Rustic Camp

Unread postby Son godin » Sat May 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Only 7 weeks before we will be at Tsendze camping there for 2 weeks from 27 June - 10 July. Hope to see Rodger and Elina again. Its been quite a while we,ve been to Tsendze with our last visit in March / April 2011 and can't wait to camp there again. :dance: :dance: :dance: Maybe Rodger still remember us staying so long on site 3. Will be back soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 am

:clap: we was missing you,your hasbund and your son Son Godin,also your nissan pyfinda,I still remember you well son godin :D youry welcome to us,come and enjoy Tsendze Rustic Campsite,please remember to take your :cam: to have yourself a copies of the owls :thumbs_up:
NO BABOONS AND VERVET MONKEYS AT TSENDZE RUSTIC CAMPSITE,ONLY OWLS IN THE CAMPSITE,AFRICAN SCOPS AND BARRED OWLETS, ,[rodgerh]H stand for Hobyane,full names Rodgers Hobyane :)

Son godin
Virtual Ranger
Virtual Ranger

Unread postby Son godin » Sun May 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Rodger,

You're very good with remembering people. :D :D :D We are still driving the Pathfinder, but got a new off-road caravan. The little one is now taller than his mum, but I am sure you will remember him.

The cameras will be packed and hope we can keep it fully charge on the batteries by using solar power. Just need some guidance with the owl. Some of the images taken last time. :thumbs_up:

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Mon May 25, 2015 9:39 pm

download/file.php?mode=view&id=1759
that is me Rodgerh and Alfons De Witte,at Mooiplaas Picnic Spot,we were waiting for a susnet
Attachments
P1080978.JPG
P1080978.JPG (37.35 KiB) Viewed 244 times
NO BABOONS AND VERVET MONKEYS AT TSENDZE RUSTIC CAMPSITE,ONLY OWLS IN THE CAMPSITE,AFRICAN SCOPS AND BARRED OWLETS, ,[rodgerh]H stand for Hobyane,full names Rodgers Hobyane :)

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:26 pm

leervis wrote:We will be with you arriving on the second of September for 4 nights. Please get the owls ready.

Thanks very much leervis,am looking forward meeting you at your campsite,I will be also here early September leervis,am also enjoying my leave very well here at home,this is for you,I will also keep the owls for you leervishttp://www.sanparks.org/forums/d ... ew&id=3040
Attachments
P1060219.JPG
P1060219.JPG (36.3 KiB) Viewed 363 times

MikeP

Unread postby MikeP » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:56 am

Hi Rodger
Am enjoying your pics. Hope you are having a great holiday, although I have difficulty in comparing other places to Kruger as a great holiday destination. Seems like you have some decent photographic equipment and knowledge as to how to use it, so I hope to get some tips should I have the privilege to meet you on the 25th-29th June. Keep well and travel safely. MikeP

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Attachments
P1090734.JPG

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 am

Good morning great people now is June,here at Tsendze is not that much cold,please come an feel the great weather with us here,me Rodgerh and Elina Mona we love you all.

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:14 am

Attachments
P1040676.JPG
Welcome to Tsendze Rustic Campsite
P1040676.JPG (73.21 KiB) Viewed 272 times

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:07 pm

Good evening great people,am here again to let you know this,we have MikeP here at Tsendze and his family for the first time meeting him and his family,very so special meeting my mate from the forum :) ,when I arrive today he was already used his tree nights lucky for me for seeing him one his last night as he was having 4 nights at Tsendze,we also have Son godin tonight I did also tell MikeP that we have son godin at the campsite,you all welcome to your campsite and please call again lovely people,Tsendze is always here for you :clap: :clap:

DinkyBird

Unread postby DinkyBird » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you for the constant feedback and help and lovely pictures Rodger! Lovely to see a little owl spotter being trained in the art :clap: :clap:
Sawubona
Dalene

Heksie
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Distinguished Virtual Ranger
Award: Sighting of the Year - Small creatures/insects (2014)
Award: Travel Tale of the Year for KNP (2013)

Unread postby Heksie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm

HI Rodger
Can't wait I'm counting off the days
Will be joining you 15, 16 and 17 July at campsite nr 28
My mum are really looking forward to see some owls and I know you are the expert spotter in camp
I can't believe all the sightings you had in that area
Looking forward to seeing you and Elenah again
REgards
Anri
10 July Letaba
11 July Satara
12-14 July Lower Sabie
15-18 July Tsendze

24-27 September Lower Sabie

11-20 Dec Satara
14 Dec Sable Hide
21-27 Dec Lower Sabie
28-31 Dec Satara
1 Jan Croc Bridge
2-4 Jan Satara
5-8 Jan Lower Sabie

MikeP

Unread postby MikeP » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Hi Rodger and Elina. Thanks for the great welcome to Tsendze camp. We are back in Cape Town and trying to plan our next trip. Tsendze will always be a special place in the park and you both make it even more special. Rodger, take some time to read the new camera's manual and I'm sure you'll easily master the functions and have more options at your fingertips. Keep well and keep the excellent photos coming. Always looking forward to your latest sightings. Weren't so fortunate to see any leopard but did manage to see the hyenas feeding on a rhino near to Afsaal. Still need to process pictures and learn how to post them on the forum.

rodgerh
Guru
Guru

Unread postby rodgerh » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:35 pm

@ MATTHYS,thanks very much for a great comment we also missing you here to come and enjoy the owlets we have in the campsite,please pope in one day,@ MikeP it was very special for meeting you here at Tsendze,we also hope to see you again and again with your lovely family,Tsendze always here for you,the more you come is the more you makes us happy MikeP,also you out there great people,you are so special to us and have a great time where you are by now,Rodgerh loves you all :) :imsmilin: :thanx:

Binkieloo

Unread postby Binkieloo » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 pm

We are so looking forward to visiting Tsendze in Aug/Sep. This will be our first visit and we are looking forward to it immensely. Roger it is so nice to get such frequent updates from you in the park, and to know how involved you are in the forums! I can't wait to share 6 nights in your stunning camp!
The B Squared - Bianca and Brian, and Kyle too!

Kruger trip with a 15 month old in tow BOOKED! :dance:
Camping: 24 - 30 Aug: Maroela
30 Aug - 5 Sep: Tsendze - our 1st time
5 Sep - 11 Sep: Balule - our fav
11 Sep - 12 Sep: Lower Sabie :D

Return to “KNP Camps & Roads”